“Just recently remodeled and everything is better”
Review of Dairy Queen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #7 of 7 Dessert in Harlingen
Reviewed 6 August 2018

While the service is still not quite where I'd like it the offerings are on par and high quality and I'll give them a solid B for effort.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Stopped here for a Chili Dog. I clearly said no cheese, just chili
When I got my dog the cheese had been partially scarped off. In the process of removing the cheese, the bun was destroyed.
The fries were grease soaked and limp. How could something so simple go so wrong ?

Reviewed 20 February 2017

We wanted a mid-afternoon treat. We decided a Dairy Queen stop sounded good. We had the GPS find the nearest Dairy Queen and found this Dairy Queen. It can be hit and miss on how good a malt and shake are at any given Dairy Queen and at any visit at the same Dairy Queen. We were pleased to have our malts and shakes come out as ordered - very thick and tasty. A good visit.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Much improved since the building was gutted and rebuilt. Food is goid, service generally better. Still have to wait at drive thru if someone ahead orders burgers. Inside has wi fi and comfortable chairs. Chicken strip just average. Only food tried since remodeling. Ice cream still the best.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Great remodel of a favorite ice cream stop! Better organization of seating, drive thru, and counter service. Added seating outside is nice. Can't beat the Blizzards for a nice treat on a hot Texas day! I enjoy the tacos as well. Just had a Jr burger the other day-just right. I'm a bit of a French fry connoisseur, and DQ's fries fall short for me, thus the 4-star rating. But, this is a corporate problem, not exclusive to this location.