See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2017

3 queens were reserved for my guests. They arrived but no reservation could be found, and when he finally found it, only 1 queen available, so my guests called me. Juan, at the front desk had a horrible attitude, wouldn't even get on the phone with me to sort it out. I had reserved with my AMEX. He told me guests that my card was declined, because he wasn't typing in the numbers correctly. When I called him directly, he hung up on me. I called him back a couple of times, and he kept on hanging up on me. He then called one of my guests and told her that if I called again he would call the cops. He then called the cops who actually came to the hotel. This is the absolute worst customer service I have ever seen and I would AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank cscolant
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Arriving, looked ok, got into Lobby No Coffee, Does not have Breakfast, Does not Have C I free makers in Room, No Blow Dryers, 1 Ironing Board got Iron. Had to get towels from Lobby, Women, bring all your soaps and such with you.
Tragic..

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Harlingen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear Betty, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay. For this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

The desk clerk at this Motel 6 was very polite and helpful.
The room was clean with a refrigerator.
They give a discount for AARP.
Motel 6 motels are minimal hotels that accept pets. One should not expect more.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ispar, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Very courteous receptionist. Sent us to 3 different rooms -first 2 beds not made up and last 2 had no heat!!! --- WE LEFT. Noticed another lady who left after looking at 4 rooms which were not made up!!
Who ever owns this hotel would better spend their time managing instead of being elsewhere
!!

Room Tip: Go somewhere elseuntil problems are resolved.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Eileen, Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Even though this is a Motel 6 this is no excuse for it to be in bad shape..the front desk fellow was very nice and accommodating. The bed was comfortable and clean. The bed spread and curtains need to be washed or replaced. Just grab a bucket of white paint and do touch ups.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Harlingen, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Victoria,
Thank you for sharing your review. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.