“Dinner With My Hubby”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

This was our 1st visit to Texas Roadhouse Restaurant in Harlingen, TX. Although parking lot was packed, we were seated in less than 5 mins of arrival. Restaurant was also very crowded, and Waitstaff very friendly. Hubby ordered Ribs/Steak with salad and loaded Sweet Potato (caramel sauce/marshmellows...very yummy!). I ordered Chicken tenders, salad and steak fries...More food than I could eat...Very adequate portions. Our appetizer was 'Cactus Flower' Onion. We both had (2) Jack/Coke cocktails, I also had Iced tea and hubby had water...Other than a slight after taste (dipping sauce?) with Onion appetizer, all else was great. We definately will return. Total cost was $80 plus tip of $20. Btw...Happy Hour is 3pm-6pm which we'll try to dine at next time ☝️❤

Reviewed 14 August 2018

I always enjoy a meal here, but keep in mind that it is a loud atmosphere and the music and conversations are amplified. Resonably priced.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Though it was a Monday evening, it was crowded. It was an enjoyable experience in the restaurant. Nice ambience. The food was good :)

Something stood out was the tagline "I love my job" - printed at the back of their 'uniform' T-shirt. This was clearly demonstrated by the server who took charge of our table; she was attentive, would look out regularly, to see what we need.

This experience reminded me of the book, "The Fish" :)

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I recommend steak night on Wednesday, or any other day I get the Texas Roadkill. If you enjoy a love environment, this is your place.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We love to order the ribeye steak dinner. It is delicious. The salad and rolls are great too!
We always celebrate my birthday there! BTW Birthday club free onion blossom was fabulous!