“MOTHER & FATHER-LAW'S FAVORITE CELEBRATION SPOT”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #5 of 189 Restaurants in Harlingen
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017

My Wife & I Come Here, When We Want To Celebrate Our In-Laws, Anniversary And Both Birthdays! They Love This Place, And They Are Creatures Of Habit, They Order The Same Thing, 6oz. Sirloin (medium rare), Loaded Baked Potato And Salad; Mom Is The One Margarita Queen, Dad Is The One Large Budweiser King, Without Fail, They're Too Predictable. Service Is Good And The Steaks Cooked To Perfection. Stop By For Lunch Or Dinner, When In Harlingen; Tell'em Peter D. Sent You!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The Texas Roadhouse in Harlingen is subpar, the food at the one in McAllen, TX, was much better. My least favorite thing about this restaurant (everywhere) is the noise level. I have a hard time hearing people at my table and feel I must talk extremely loud to be heard.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Well after dental work went for a birthday dinner. Thought soup would be good and on any menu Wrong!!! None to speak of...sweet potato came to the rescue. Service was extremely friendly.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to enjoy some ribs and a salad. It was a great meal. We were able to enjoy quiet time even though it was a little noisy. The server / waiter was get pleasant. We split the plate and the waiter gave us an extra plate .
Thanks Roadhouse for your continued friendly restaurant and tasty food. Love the ribs.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Went with friends and had the steak special. Great flavor and tender. We love their green beans and baked sweet potato.
Service was fast and we always feel welcome. Try it you will like it