Holiday Inn Express Harlingen
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 96
US$ 69
Priceline
US$ 74
US$ 72
Super 8 Harlingen TX(Harlingen)(Great Value!)
US$ 58
US$ 55
Courtyard By Marriott(Harlingen)
US$ 124
US$ 113
Residence Inn Harlingen(Harlingen)
US$ 111
Priceline
Value Place Harlingen(Harlingen)(Great Value!)
US$ 52
All reviewsroom was cleanoutdoor pool and hot tubbeer and winestaff was friendlythe rio grande valleyconvenient locationwithin walking distancebusiness tripbirding festivaldehumidifierairportmallinternetcomputerstxshuttleinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2009

Room was clean, staff was friendly, no problems at all. Just what you'd expect for the money in this location. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2008

Not much to say. If you been to a Holiday Inn Express that are pretty consistent. This one is no different. Nothing too exciting but it's a reliable place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2008

When I returned to my room on 9/25, my room key did not work. I visited the front desk, and was told that I had checked out earlier in the day (I am the only one who visited the hotel). I was informed that a male had come to the front desk and said that my room was checked out. The HI manager (J.Villareal)confirmed by giving my name to the person, and closed the room reservation. I was not contacted by anyone at HI, and the HI employee was nonplussed when I asked to be re-assigned to a different room. She did not understand how giving my name to the male who "checked out" of my room was a security breach. The man now had my name and room number...she did not understand. She also refused to allow me to speak to the manager. It was strange to say the least.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank melr99
Reviewed 13 April 2008

This hotel was in a nice location and was very clean. They had wired internet service which I prefer. The big thing that was wrong with the room was the tile floor in the bathroom. It became like ice when it got wet. A very poor design for a bathroom. The breakfast was so-so. They were not very good about refilling things that ran out on the day we were there. I probably would not stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: April 2006
Reviewed 20 February 2007

I absolutely loved this hotel. The room was really nice and clean, the beds were comfortable, there are pillow choices on the bed marked (on the pillow cases), firm or soft, the sheets are higher thread count, the towels are fluffy, the lighting is bright, the Internet access easy, and there is a happy hour and hot breakfast. The happy hour provides two free drinks and popcorn; the breakfast had fresh grapefruit and cheese omelets with the usual baked goods and cereals. The pool is large and heated with outdoor chairs and tables and there is a jacuzzi. I wanted to stay longer.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled as a couple