See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2017

The motel has a very convenient location with three things i need very close. A nice carwash across the street, a Burger King next door and a Starbucks a block away. The motel was clean and the staff was friendly. Its a good place to sleep.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Its not what we expected, furniture are too old inside rooms, the bed screeches all time, kind of dirty, non smoking room stinks to cigarette, in the breakfast area are only 3 tables for all the hotel. The fridge has only a gallon of milk and orange juice. I don’t recommend it at all.

Room Tip: no tips for this, try another
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Eduardo R
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I'll start by saying I wasn't expecting much but this place took budget hotel\motel to a whole new level. We booked here because of the price. I should have paid the extra $25 and stayed at the Super 8 just down the street. The staff was rude and not helpful or sensitive to our needs to start. They wanted to charge an extra $15 to check in early. They were notified as to when we'd be arriving when the reservation was made. When we did finally get to check in the room was not as expected. I guess you get what you pay for. And then in the morning the toilet had trouble flushing and the sink and tub had trouble draining. I won't even talk about breakfast. You are much better off to pay a little more and enjoy your stay elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ruth W
Reviewed 27 March 2016

I don't complain much, but this is not a 2 star at all. Just a 1. No wash cloths in room, mold, old old furniture. Dirty. Pool was Ok, but chairs and everything around it rusty.
Noisy next to interstate. Don't go. Please make it only a 1 star, for those who are looking for that.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brenda M
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Walls are so thin. My kids couldn't sleep due to the fact there were some loud screamers next door. Very, very upsetting. Then management cursed me in a different language when I called to complain. Don't stay here please.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family