See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I'll start by saying I wasn't expecting much but this place took budget hotel\motel to a whole new level. We booked here because of the price. I should have paid the extra $25 and stayed at the Super 8 just down the street. The staff was rude and not helpful or sensitive to our needs to start. They wanted to charge an extra $15 to check in early. They were notified as to when we'd be arriving when the reservation was made. When we did finally get to check in the room was not as expected. I guess you get what you pay for. And then in the morning the toilet had trouble flushing and the sink and tub had trouble draining. I won't even talk about breakfast. You are much better off to pay a little more and enjoy your stay elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ruth W
Reviewed 27 March 2016

I don't complain much, but this is not a 2 star at all. Just a 1. No wash cloths in room, mold, old old furniture. Dirty. Pool was Ok, but chairs and everything around it rusty.
Noisy next to interstate. Don't go. Please make it only a 1 star, for those who are looking for that.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brenda M
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Walls are so thin. My kids couldn't sleep due to the fact there were some loud screamers next door. Very, very upsetting. Then management cursed me in a different language when I called to complain. Don't stay here please.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Christina R
Reviewed 27 May 2015

We have stayed two years now and we were well satisfied in ever way. Excellent BurgerKing Restaurant just across the parking well lighted parking lot.Very clean with friendly managers and staff. Very reasonable price.

Room Tip: Same side to the right of office
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Patrick P
Reviewed 15 December 2014 via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE. There were dead bugs in every corner of my room. The bathroom counter had what looked like weeks old soap embedded into it with 10 inch long hairs stuck to it. The shower was gross and unclean. Don't say I didn't warn you! The only thing that was clean was the bedding. Oh, and the ice bucket had big black hairs on it too. Absolutely THE WORST motel I've stayed at in my life.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business