See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 December 2014 via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE. There were dead bugs in every corner of my room. The bathroom counter had what looked like weeks old soap embedded into it with 10 inch long hairs stuck to it. The shower was gross and unclean. Don't say I didn't warn you! The only thing that was clean was the bedding. Oh, and the ice bucket had big black hairs on it too. Absolutely THE WORST motel I've stayed at in my life.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank HeavyhaulJJ
Reviewed 10 November 2014

Not gonna go into detail, but if you are the type of person that uses this website, you're probably not the type of traveler that would enjoy staying here. "Nuff" said.
OK, they want more; so, it's just a low class type hotel. Saw a roach in our room.

Room Tip: Read reviews on Trip Advisor.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2014

It is inexpensive, the room was clean and cool just outdated. I had a room 10 feet from my car which was is a big plus The breakfast consists of watered down coffee and packaged Honey Buns. Their is an excellent Mexican restaurant Los Norte a few blocks away. This is not a good hotel if you are trying to avoid Padre island prices. It is a bit of a drive.

Room Tip: No smoker downstairs
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank USMCMP
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Got in at 3 am. Walked in and saw roaches everywhere. We would have left but it was late and my dad hurt his back so I didn't want him carrying luggage back and forth. Went to discuss a refund for the remainder of our stay but the rude, unempathetic clerk said we'd still be charged because we should have reported the roaches when we first got there. Manager was equally unempathetic. Neither one of the women apologized not did they care about the infestation. Needless to say, I will be calling the BBB

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank veroRulz
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My Sister and I stayed at this hotel because it was close to the airport. That's the only good thing about our stay. The place was filthy!!!!! Dirt and grime all over the phone, doors, and hair dryer. I travel with a service dog. They would not allow my dog in the lobby area. We even had a man put his hands up to our window and try to look in at us. We were packing at the time and with the poor lighting in the room, had opened the curtains for more light. The worst hotel I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family