“Kiku Garden”

Kiku Garden Sushi and Bar-b-q
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

I'd just like to say Kiku Garden is NOT closed on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Always open, everyday.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Pros: Sushi, great food, kimici, miso soup, salad, hibachi, bulgolgi *can cook at table by yourself*, friendly staff, quiet

Cons: Price, service can be slow sometimes

1  Thank budgetfrndly
Reviewed 5 October 2015

Kiku is a hole-in-the-wall restaurant serving Korean/Japanese foods. Their bibimbap was delicious with all the namool (small veggie dishes) that came with it. My friend had the fish steak which was also delicious according to her. My son had the shomai as appetizer which he gobbled up in a sec. His entree (sorry, I forgot the name) was also delish 'cuz he ate it with gusto. Our server was attentive and efficient. I highly recommend Kiku to those who have a taste for Korean/Japanese foods in that neck of the woods.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

Read all these reviews about don't worry about exterior, since the interior is better. But I disagree. The interior needs updating just like the exterior. Had the hibachi. Food was good.

1  Thank Divebabydive
Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

I thought the food was disgusting, so that didn't help. I'm not too familiar with Korean food, though. I ordered the shrimp and rice because that's what my friend recommended. The shrimp were not deveined, which was really gross. The atmosphere was dark and eerie. There was only one other party there. The waitress spilled a large cup of ice water all over me and the table and barely acted like she was sorry. The only good thing was the pretty orange they brought for dessert.