“YUM!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Old Hickory

Old Hickory
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Hickory is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 234 Restaurants in Grapevine
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Richmond, Kentucky
“YUM!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

I ate the best stake of my life! I had the 10 oz filet and well worth $44! I also had the BLT lettuce wedge $11. With tax my total bill was around $65. That is pretty expensive for one person.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

olympia, wa
“Great steak!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

I had a very nice meal here at a private event that I attended. I started with a baby spinach salad with feta cheese, oregano roasted tomatoes, and kalamata olive tapenade crostini, topped with a pepperoncini vinaigrette. This was paired with a Ramey Russian River Valley chardonnay. The entrée was grilled prawns and seared filet mignon, served with a white cheddar tarragon béarnaise sauce, sweet potato mash, and haricot vert (I could have skipped the green beans). This was paired with an Emeritus Russian River Valley pinot noir. We finished up with petit fours and coffee. All in all I was a very pleased.

Visited February 2012
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Delicious in every way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

Was at a private dinner so the menu was set, but everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals. I had the filet which was IMMENSE and prepared exactly to my liking. Dessert was delish, too!

Visited March 2012
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Two words - service and selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2012

The service alone at this establishment is beyond any that I've experienced in recent past. My wine glass was never empty, nor was my water. The waiter, fromager, and somalier knew everything about the restaurant's selections and did an outstanding job at making recommendations. When one of our guests conveyed food allergies, the waiter went to great lengths to ensure that she would be able to fully enjoy her meal without concern - down to double checking on wether or not there was margarine used in the kitchen. OUTSTANDING service. And the food was melt in your mouth delicious. Highly recommend the cheese samplings, lobster bisque, filet mignon, rack of lamb, and the creme brulee.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank TwinsMom2001
“One of the Best Steakhouses!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

I had a reservation with two friends that I was able to make last minute and they did not seem put out by it. Our server was spot on and always seemed to be there just when we needed him. The steaks came out - sheer heaven!!! I have only had maybe two other steaks in my life that would rank higher. The service and atmosphere are top notch.

Visited December 2011