“A great "dive" Mexican restaurant!”
Review of Baja Mexican Grill

Baja Mexican Grill
Ranked #60 of 255 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

It's not very fancy, but the frozen margaritas (yes frozen), are very good and very strong! They usually will pour a meltdown shot on top.

The food has declined a little, but it's still worth the price. I use to love Issa's queso, but I wouldn't recommend it any more, just get the regular one. The brisket tacos are great!

The bar is lively and they always have local sports on!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Good food. However, it gets really crowded on a Friday night. You may have to wait a while until a table comes open. Great margaritas!

Reviewed 6 May 2016

Dropped in for lunch and was pleasantly surprised with the salsa and finally, a meal of normal size. I didn't think the refried beans were top notch, but I mixed some of their wonderful salsa in with them and it made the difference for me. Other family members enjoyed the Fish Tacos. I've never been a fan of Fish Tacos. The enchliladas were very good. Service was just a hair slower than I thought it should have been, but it was a lunch crowd so they may have been a bit overwhelmed. I'll go back for sure.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

We have been going to this place for years but lately the food prep just isn't what it use to be.

The food and menu don't match and the food isn't prepared with as much care as it use to be. Just so so.

Ordered a stuffed chicken breast and got two piece of chicken with spinach dumped on it and cheese just spread around.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

We stopped here on our way to Dallas and really enjoyed our lunch. We started with the chips and salsa and the salsa had a little kick to it which I loved. I had the shrimp tacos with the beans and rice and all were great! The wait staff was attentive and the prices are good. I would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Nancy U