SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsgrapevine mills mallsitting areayogurtfridge microwaveroom was cleanfull size bedsthe breakfast areahotel is locatedcoffee machinewalking distancefree shuttle servicenice hotellego landwould definitely stay here againhot tubthe shuttle driverthe staff was friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 February 2012

We stayed here during our house hunting trip and subsequent relocation! It is a fairly new and well maintained property. The breakfast each morning is fabulous and the surrounding area has a ton of choices for lunch and dinner. The airport shuttle is great - will take you or pick you up. It's in a great location for many surrounding areas for relo purposes - Coppell, Southlake, Colleyville. The only thing to be aware of is the planes flying over head. As I like to say, nowhere near as loud as some high end resorts in Jamaica, but something that takes a little getting used to! It won't keep you awake at night though, and that's what counts!

Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank mdhotelier
Reviewed 7 January 2012

SpringHill Suites was a very good hotel for both families and business travelers. It is walking distance away from the massive Grapevine Mills mall. The staff was friendly, rooms were nice, and the indoor pool and complimentary breakfast were great features. The affordable price made this hotel a great value.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank risabdive
Reviewed 31 December 2011

A nice room, two full size beds with a pullout couch in the sitting area. Check in and out was a breeze, desk staff very nice and friendly. Decent breakfast, but it ends at 9 am, so don't sleep in. I had stayed here in the past and both experiences with this hotel were good one. It is across the street from Grapevine Mills Mall. I paid about $90 for the room after taxes.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank redlandfd
Reviewed 24 December 2011

My husband and I stayed here with our six children in November. The property is one of the few that will hold our group and offers continental breakfast. It also had the ever important indoor pool. The location is also perfect located directly across from Grapevine Mills Mall and just a short drive from the Gaylord Texan where we were headed for "ICE".

The continental breakfast was great and offered a large variety of items including waffles and many cereals.

The room was spacious and clean. The only negative to our stay was the bed itself. The mattress was lumpy and uncomfortable.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank ougrad97
Reviewed 2 November 2011

Stayed two nights at SpringHill Suites when in Dallas last time. Looked for a hotel with free breakfast, free wifi, free parking, close to DFW Airport as well as with good shopping opportunities closeby. Was not disappointed. Huge shopping mall just next door.

Big, spacious two-bed room with separate seating area and small kitchenette.
It was clean, beds were good, and service was great.

Shuttle worked just fine for me. Called upon arrival at DFW Airport (at midnight) and shuttle came within 15 minutes. Offered to take me to a fast-food restaurant if I was hungry, which I declined. Nice though. Also informed of manager's reception the evening after (from 5-7 PM).
Check in went smooth and I hit the bed. Slept like a rock (not hard to do after 25 hours of traveling). The day after I took the shuttle to the rental car center and picked up my rental.

Morning after, breakfast was allright and I got what I needed (after all it was included in the price). Internet worked just fine. Managers reception in the afternoon was also a nice touch, free wine and beer, some nachos with fixings.

On the last day, we overslept the breakfast. Opted for breakfast in Grapevine (Old West Cafe, can highly recommend that place!!!)

All in all, I had a good two days at the SpringHill Suites. Can recommend and WILL BE BACK next time in Dallas.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends