Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I stayed there for 2 nights coming from Dubai. It is nice and close to airport and you can find interesting shopping mall with many food outlets nearby. But the hotel needs to pay attention for some cleaning as I found many insects in the room.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Mo2men
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2012

I am so sorry that your stay here was not the best experience. We do take extra precautions to make sure all rooms are up to par with cleanliness. I appreciate your helpful feedback and hope that you will stay with us whenever you are in the Grapevine area.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Location is good, but that's about it for the "positives". Perhaps my expectations were too high, but I felt this hotel is overpriced for what they provide. We stayed in a 2bed/2bath suite over Memorial Day Weekend. The suite was spacious, but the beds were terrible. The beds "sunk" in the middle indicating extreme wear. We woke up each morning with back pain from the bed. Again, my expectations may be too high, but I feel hotels should maintain decent beds. The kitchen had an ice maker in the fridge/freezer,.. but it didn't work, and there are no guest ice machines in the hotel, so each time we needed ice, we had to take a container from the kitchen (not a typical hotel ice bucket) to the front desk, where they would then go to an ice machine, fill our bowl, and return with ice. The "hot breakfast" is pretty generic. Checkout was tiresome as this 105 room hotel only has 2 luggage trollies, therefore we (and all but 2 other guests who secured a luggage trolly) had to make several trips up & down to checkout.
In summary... this hotel is more comparable to an value/cost driven "extended stay" hotel. In my opinion, it is inferior to a Holiday Inn & Suites, or a Comfort Inn & Suites. I will not return and would not recommend to a friend.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Cornerlot_10
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2012

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay. We have contacted our engineering team in regards of your ice maker and your mattress, so that these two isolated events can be corrected. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 24 April 2012 via mobile

We stayed here from April 17-21st. We're in town for Dr. Appts for my sons. We stayed in the 2 Room 2 queen room suite. It was my Husband, myself, my mother and my 2 boys (3,18mths). Whole suite was very clean. Loved all the room. The kitchen was great and came in handy with 2 small children. Each room has 1 queen bed which was fine with us. Awesome Things to know:

Super close to the Mall...like walking distance!
The offer what they call "small" dinner Monday-Friday. Food was good. Portions good. They have a menu in your room showing what they are serving.
They offer to let you borrow DVD players for your room which was great for my kids!
The indoor heated pool was nice. Never saw no one using it. I dnt know why cause it was relaxing.
They have basketball courts and a nice outdoor area with BBQ pits for use!
Have 4 close resultant a near by. Ritzy, ChickFla and Applebee's. Can't remember the 4th.
So many good things about this hotel. Great for families. Also very close distance to Great Wolf and Gaylord.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank brownleslie2000

Thank you for all the wonderful comments. I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you all again soon!

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Spent 3 nights at the Homewood Suites Grapevine in March 2012 in conjunction with a conference at the Gaylord Texan. The Homewood Suites was well-located (minutes from the DFW Airport and the Gaylord and next to the Grapevine Mills shopping outlet and restaurants), as well as clean and well-maintained, with a very helpful front-desk staff. Good value for the money.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank CharlotteTravelGirl
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2012

Thank you so much for your business and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 29 February 2012

As with all my reviews I am going to give you a brief overview of who I am, so you know where I come from when doing a review.

I am a mother of 4, we live in Alberta, Canada, in a nice but certainly not fancy home, just over 1700 square feet.

This hotel is clean, roomy and has really awesome front desk agents!

The room itself smelled of something we could not quite put our finger on what though. It was supposed to be a non smoking room, but it kind of smelled of old smoke? Anyway we aired it out and it was fine.

The suite itself was really roomy!! We loved having the two bedrooms. Our twin teen girls loved having their own room with attached bathroom. We choose the smaller room as it had a desk, so I was able to get work done.

The beds were comfortable, and the sheets were soft. The couch was a pullout and not too comfortable, but it was ok. There were 3 flat screen tv's in the room, (one in each bedroom and one in the living room) The kitchen was nice, and it was great to be able to cook food if we wanted.

The kids loved the indoor pool and hot tub. It was nice and relaxing after a long day. The pool is great because it is barely over 4 feet at the deepest point, so great for kids.

The breakfast was delicious with different hot foods each day. it was nice to have the option to just eat what they had prepared rather than leaving the hotel to find something to eat.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again. I would recommend this to any family looking for lots of space, and room to enjoy.

Connect with me on facebook www.facebook.com/AmandaEvansCC

See you on my next review.... as a self proclaimed traveling nut, I have a lot more reviews to complete, and my next trip is already planned... Las Vegas June 2012!! Thanks for watching :)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank canada134

Thank you so much for taking your time to give us feedback on our hotel. I am pleased that your stay was pleasant for you and your family. Hopefully when you are back in Grapevine, you and your family will stay with us again. Thank you for your business and I hope your trip in Las Vegas was fun!!