“Well done ”

Bob's Steak and Chophouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Bob's Steak and Chophouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 260 Restaurants in Grapevine
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 100
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 114
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Great steak with great service. Wine list is over the top and somewhat overpriced. Overall experience was fantastic. Will definitely be back. Very convenient to the Gaylord and Great Wolf Lodge. Good spot.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Met a colleague traveling to Dallas on business. The location, 5 mins from DFW Airport was perfect. The food was extremely good - steaks well aged and prepared perfectly. Also, they had quite a nice wine list. Have been before and will definitely go again.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

A business associate of mine recommended we go here one evening last February. Been to the one downtown and really enjoyed that one, so decided to give this one a shot. It was a Tuesday night and the place was packed. Our kind hostess was able to get us a table in no time at all. The bar is nice and a good place to have a drink while waiting for a table. Always someone available to take your drink order no matter where you are in that bar area. Once seated, our waiter came over promptly. Was very polite and made suggestions for drinks and appetizers. We were both hungry at this point so went straight for the main course. I chose the Wagu Beef steak. What a fantastic choice, just melted in my mouth. The rib steak my associate ordered also looked fantastic and he really enjoyed it. Dessert menu looked great, unfortunately we both filled out on our main courses and had no room left in the tank for the great looking desserts. Place is very close to the DFW Airport North Entrance. Will surely go back when I am back in Dallas in April.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We had arrived from a long flight from India and Dubai and had cravings for a good piece of steak.
We were staying at the DFW Intl Grand Hyatt and the concierge recommended us Bob's Steakhouse @ Grapevine, about a 10 min drive by taxi or Uber. It did not disappointed us. The martinis, and the food was great, however the service was a bit too fast. We haven't finished our martinis when the salads were served. A good server will observe or ask if the food should be served right after cocktails and not during cocktails. All in all my bone in filet and my wife's lamp chops were excellent!!!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We have been to Bob's many times over the years and went back twice last week as have really enjoyed their lamb and the cigar lounge. Always a highlight of out trip.
This time MUCH different.
The first night we had already had dinner and just went to the cigar lounge for drinks and cigars.
No doubt they give BIG pours which is very appreciated.
However when I gave the server my card to pay after 20 min we had not gotten back my card and I finally asked her where it was. It turned out she had given it to a group of about 6 people. I have no idea if my CC was compromised or not by this.
The next night we went back and had the lamb. My friend had great lamb mine was just not good tender but not tasty. Reordered and same thing.
Then went to cigar lounge again. Had pleasant time
Then gave CC and would you believe it happened again.
I had to track down my CC after 20 min.
No apologies just excuses. The prices we pay should mean GREAT service.
Not going back