“Loco for Tacos”

Guanataco Taqueria
Ranked #18 of 242 Restaurants in Grand Prairie
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Going loco for these Guanatacos! If you're looking for great tasting, authentic and booya tacos check this place out. Food is always fresh and deliteful to the palate. Venue is a small space so if that's a bother take it to go. My compliments to the Cocinero (Cook) David for his talents and Mireya for her gracious smile when greeting. A straight shot up the highway to Cowboys Stadium, Texas Rangers and 6 Flags. Stuck in traffic, just exit Paddox and load up. Won't disappoint. If you're lucky you might hear Mierya singing a song.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I loved this place so much I visited twice during my recent visit to Dallas. There is a great selection of authentic tacos and burritos. They have specials daily and is priced very reasonably. I would recommend trying a little of everything.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Extremely poor customer service!!!! Placed a large order via Uber Eats and when the order arrived, 3 of our drinks were missing. I called to inform the restaurant and to ask them to send the drinks. They asked us to come pick them up! If I had somebody to come pick them up, I wouldn't have used Uber Eats to begin with! She was rude, and was not trying to help find a solution. Part of the food order was wrong, and she argued with me about that too! We used to order from here all the time, but we won't be anymore.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and grabbed a burrito for the road. I was really surprised. The burrito was the bomb! Hugh too!

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Good tacos , good prices, really good micheladas and Aguas de sabor !!!! Really clean and fast service, the girl who is cleaning she is really nice to talk and always check the tables in case are not clean !!!! Awesome place to handout with friends!!!!