“I always come here for sushi”
Review of Simply Asia

Simply Asia
Ranked #15 of 222 Restaurants in Grand Prairie
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 18 November 2015

Nice cozy restaurant, I mainly come here for sushi rolls and there always delicious! Friendly service, I always come back.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

Great Thai food and friendly service. They have great soups for appetizers. They also have a large sushi menu but we stick to the authentic Thai dishes like Penang Curry.

IMPORTANT NOTE: They will be closed from July 27 to August 20, 2015 for a trip home to Thailand.

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

My wife and I were craving some Asian food so we decided to try this place out. Their are several other places a bit closer to where we but they're all just okay to not really that good. I got the chicken fried rice and my wife got the chicken pad Thai. Both dishes were very flavorful and you could tell the ingredients were fresh. Several places around here have that chicken which has a rubbery or chewy texture to it which isn't pleasant to me. We will definitely be coming back to this place.

Reviewed 17 June 2015

Visiting the area and I was in the mood for Thai, and found this little gem. They have both Chinese, Thai and Sushi. I tried a dish called Spicy Garlic & Chicken, but really wasn't spicy. The real deal here was the sushi. They had a special called Jalapeno Bomb, which was 3 jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese, crab and spicy tuna and covered in a sweet spicy sauce, and was absolutely delicious.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

My family enjoyed the options and the quality of the soup and the entrees. We chose noodle dishes and Thai options. Soups were good as well. On the scale of quantity, I would say that we are fairly big eaters and we were satisfied, but not stuffed after a cup or soup, an entree and a shared dessert. That's probably the way that it should be, right... The ambiance is simple, and open. The service was just the right amount of attention and left alone to enjoy your meal and your companions.