US$ 111
US$ 146
US$ 131
Home2.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 147/night.

US$ 101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 114/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 119
US$ 90
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 103/night.

Quality Inn & Suites(Grand Prairie)
US$ 89
QualityInn
US$ 145
US$ 130
Priceline
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 165/night.

All reviewshandicapped roomwafflesroom was cleandecent breakfastlobby areafast foodup to datea great place to staysonicprairiearbyssaletexaswalmartcerealmicrowave
Reviewed 6 November 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2017

The staff was terrible. I had to check in before I went to work, the room wasn't ready, but they gave me a key and said that they would have it ready by the time I got off. I checked by phone TWO HOURS later, and it still wasn't ready, so I found another place and told the answering service that I wanted a refund. They offered me a raincheck and I declined it. They said no problem, and told me to see the management in person. When I got there, the manager was adamantly refusing to give me my money back, even though I had never entered the room. Terrible staff! I will tell as many people as I can from my job at general motors to AVOID this place like the plague!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo