US$ 99
US$ 148
US$ 119
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 143/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 151
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 112
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 130/night.

US$ 67
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 75/night.

US$ 157
US$ 145
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 170/night.

US$ 90
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 104/night.

Quality Inn & Suites(Grand Prairie)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 95
All reviewsfire pitfull size fridgerecommend this hotelwork spacelovely hotelkitchen areaper yearroom designbrand hotela pet friendly hotelgreat southwestloved our stayblackout curtainsfuture tripspull out sofafamily staylaundry room
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Was disappointed in my stay at this hotel. Wasn't impressed with the decor. Did not like walk in shower as only option for bathing and was annoyed with freezing cold shower after a long day. On check out the clerk failed to apply hilton points to my account after being asked twice to do so.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
DFWGP, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Grand Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

I would like to apologize for not being able to live up to your expectations with your stay at our hotel. After searching and finding your Hilton Honors number i was able to credit your account the points for your inconvenience. Please feel free to contact me dirrectly at the hotel if you have any additional questions.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Stayed here ten weeks while relocating from Oregon to Texas. Room cleaning could be better but overall a really great place to stay. Krystal and Amy are pleasant and helpful. Nice amenities, big rooms.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you so very much for taking the time to let us know how we did with your stay with us at the hotel. We are so glad you felt at HOME2. We will take your comments on the cleaning schedule for long term guests as we try to improve our service delivery.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Very clean and comfortable accommodations. Lobby and common areas seemed new and clean. Very pleasant staff helped with all questions and needs. Complimentary breakfast was adequate, but very nice presentation and staff. Bed was comfortable, room was quiet and roomy, and internet service was quick and reliable. Kitchenette was furnished for meal preparation and in-suite dining. Fresh towels were available upon request. Location was within driving range of multiple restaurants and stores.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
DFWGP, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Grand Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you so very much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing!

We are so glad that you experienced all of our amenities and enjoyed them during your stay.

Your feedback is helpful to our staff as we try to improve out service delivery process. We look forward to hopefully have you stay with us on your return to the Grand Prairie area.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I stayed here with my girls for a cheer competition, as we do every year for a couple of years now! I chose this hotel because they were always extremely accommodating and the service was great! This particular time the check in service was horrible, apparently there had been some policy changes so what we had done before for check in was no longer an option and the guy was so rude, continuously cut me off, and had no empathy whatsoever for the situation.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you so very much for taking the time out of your schedule to let us know how we are doing. I do want to apologize for not making you happy with your experience. I would like to be able to have the opportunity to win back you business. Please feel free to contact me directly at your convenience.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

The room looked great. I loved the bathroom. But when I went to bed the sheets were wrinkled and itchy as were the pillow cases. I called the front desk and told them. The lady offered new sheets but I did not feel like having to put them on so I stripped the bed of sheets and pillow cases and slept under four blankets instead. The front desk and assistant manager comped my room.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
DFWGP, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Grand Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017