All reviews fire pit full size fridge work space recommend this hotel blackout curtains a pet friendly hotel laundry room fresh towels outlet mall rooms are spacious would definitely stay here again location was perfect oatmeal complimentary breakfast excellent stay bathroom door excellent hotel
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Suites are new and modern looking but room is set up very strange with a counter stretching across one side of room. Kitchen crammed into the opening of room. Better hope no one has the refrigerator door open and someone else tries walking in at the same time. Bathroom is very small with little room to open the door in front of the toilet. Did not like having to request housekeeping and even at that we only got fresh towels and our garbage emptied. Beds never made in our 3 day stay. You have to stay for at least 5 days to have your bed made. Call me crazy but when I'm on vacation, I enjoy coming back from a day of touring to a freshly cleaning room with a made bed, and I don't want to have to call to request it! It is not what I would expect from a Hilton. Staff was very pleasant and the rest of the hotel was well kept and clean. The beds were comfortable and the air worked well.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
DFWGP, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Grand Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your most recent stay at our hotel. As an extended stay limited service property there are things that we can not provide that would be included at a regular Hilton full service property. I am so sorry for the confusion.

I would welcome an opportunity for a direct conversation with you about your stay. You may contact me at the hotel directly should there be any way I may be of service.

Thank you for your open and honest feedback.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights - they forgot to link my HH to my account. They quoted us a military price of $99 a night but charged us $125 a night, never should us a bill prior to checking us out and when I told them they said it was too late. They would leave a message for the GM and he would be in contact.
I called HH and they said my points would come through at midnight as they did not link things at time of registration and they would send an email / message to the GM.
I have contacted HH customer service 4 times and get the same BS. They all send messages to the GM who does nothing.
We are out 4 nights of points and over charged over $100 and no one cares.
This is too bad as a nice hotel, with some great staff but obviously a GM who is not qualified to run and knows nothing and does not care about customer service nor satisfaction.
I did on seeing your bill before having them check you out.
So much for being a Hilton Honors member.
Beware!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

I am terribly sorry to hear of your poor experience with our hotel. I assure you that would this have been brought to my attention we would have been able to rectify this as soon as possible.

Please contact me directly at the hotel so that we can address your concerns and remedy the situation.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Excellent hotel with warm and welcoming staff. We fled here from Hurricane Harvey and were made to feel at home. Comfortable bed, versatile suite with kitchenette, excellent breakfasts (appreciated whole grain options), dog friendly, laundry facilities, and nice pool and exercise facilities. Internet connections were fast. All around excellent!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
DFWGP, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Grand Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for staying at Home2 suites! I’m glad that you had an excellent stay at our hotel!
Offering the highest quality and excellent service is our commitment. We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Grand Prairie!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Great place to stay for business or personal travel. The room was clean, comfortable, and the location was near where I was conducting business in town. The staff was friendly and efficient. I will definitely stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Hotel had all amenities I would want and the staff was helpful, professional, and pleasant. Breakfast has choices to microwave and/or toast. Hotel was clean and accommodating. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
DFWGP, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Grand Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017