All reviews fire pit full size fridge work space recommend this hotel kitchen area brand hotel a pet friendly hotel laundry room great southwest super nice hotel blackout curtains future trips pull out sofa pool towels nice outdoor pool rooms are spacious the check in process
Reviewed 20 April 2017

This is a great hotel, very clean and modern, friendly staff, and always have had a good experience here. I appreciate the brand's commitment to environmentally conscious products and practices. Will continue to stay at this location whenever I am visiting for work.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
DFWGP, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Grand Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Too often these reviews point out deficiencies in product and service delivery. It is welcome that we can take the positive feedback from your review back to our team to reinforce their commitment to great service.

Should you have any additional questions or feedback please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

If you are on a business trip or on vacation - this hotel is a place that offers a lot to a traveler. The hotel is so clean and comfortable. The workout space is great. The staff is friendly. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Enjoyed my stay very much. Room was nice and spacious. Bed was comfy and pillows were soft. Bathroom was huge and the lighting in the bathroom was nice and bright. Close to lots of restaurants and shopping areas.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 4 April 2017

My stay was excellent! The location is nice the staff greeted me with a wam welcome. The only problem I had I was quoted one price and was charged for two nights when I was told o would be charged for one night.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 April 2017

This stay was almost perfect except for when we pulled the covers back to get ready for bed, there were really dark brown stains on the sheets I don't even want to know what it was but I have a pretty good idea ....

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
DFWGP, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Grand Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We know that your time is occupied and are humbled by the fact you would take the time to respond.

We appreciate the information provided and will bring your concerns to hotel staff in an effort to improve out hotel experience.