All reviewsthe cottageskoi pondget awayfrench toastplace to stayeach morningcomfortable bedvisiting granburywonderful experienceporchhostssnackssquarebreakfastweekendtubaccommodations
Reviewed 19 July 2016

My GF “J” and I cannot say enough about how much we liked the Pomegranate House & Cottages. We recently spent one night in the Garden Cottage, while on a weekend getaway to Granbury. The cottage was stayed in was well laid out and very clean. The bathtub and shower were amazing. The private parking was also very close and under shade trees. There were snacks available at check-in, and wonderful desert available later in the evening. We had a wonderful dinner at the 1890 Restaurant. “Being Foodies”, It was the probably the highlight of our trip. While in Granbury, be sure to check out the Granbury Opera House. The Opera House is conveniently located a few shops down from the 1890 restaurant. There is a wonderful coffee shop located right next door to the opera house, it’s so close, we were able to grab a coffee at intermission. A nice perk at the Pomegranate, the hosts hand delivered a great pancake breakfast to our cottage at the requested time the next morning. You can also dine at the main house if you choose. All of the shops we visited on the square were really nice, and fun to walk-through. Parking was not a problem at the town-square. If you’re looking for a great place for lunch, check out the "The Fillin Station" for a good Salad, Hand-Made Burger and Onion Rings. Its located on the North corner of Pearl St. When we visit Granbury again, we will forsure stay at the Pomegranate B&B again.

Room Tip: All of the Cottages Look Nice
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RnJ_TRAVEL_TEAM
Reviewed 15 November 2015

We haven't done a lot of B&B's but enjoyed our stay. The Garden Cottage was cozy, nice bathroom with large tub, comfortable bed. Very quiet. Breakfasts were delicious. Snacks were available. Hosts were friendly and informative. Will stay there again when we go back.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank S4136XSdavidb
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

This was my first time at a B&B and I was pleasantly surprised. Loved the intimacy of the cottages, hosts there taking care of you as well as the sense of privacy. The setting here is tranquil with the old trees, koi pond, landscaping and peacefulness. Will definitely come back. The breakfasts served by Tom and Sara were fantastic and their attentiveness was perfect!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank N M
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in the Artefacts Loft. It was right off the square. Beautiful little loft in very convenient location. The hosts were more than accommodating. We called multiple times with different questions and they were always helpful. The breakfast was amazing. Great way to relax and also enjoy the town of Granbury. Right next to great dining(Babes Chicken next door) and lots of shops right below your room! Will certainly be returning.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bldral
Reviewed 8 May 2015

We stayed one night in the Royal Oaks Cottage (wish it could have been two nights). The cottage was cute, roomy & quiet. The bed was comfy, but a bit too wobbly. The large jetted tub & the front porch near the Koi pond were the highlight of our stay. Despite other reviewers opinion of Tom, I found him to be nice and inviting with conversation, and although Sara was very nice, I found her to be a bit on the quiet side. None the less, both owners were very nice. The evening snacks/treat & breakfast, in my opinion, could have been a bit more culinary in creativeness, but still an enjoyable experience. We will certainly stay here again (maybe try a different cottage just for a change up) and I think it's a great deal with their Sun - Thurs. special on selected rooms. Perfect spot for solo or a couple's get away. I would not recommend family or kids for this spot, more for the serenity & romance. We appreciate your hospitality Sara & Tom.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple