All reviews the cottages koi pond get away french toast place to stay each morning comfortable bed visiting granbury porch hosts snacks square breakfast tub accommodations waterfall
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in the Artefacts Loft. It was right off the square. Beautiful little loft in very convenient location. The hosts were more than accommodating. We called multiple times with different questions and they were always helpful. The breakfast was amazing. Great way to relax and also enjoy the town of Granbury. Right next to great dining(Babes Chicken next door) and lots of shops right below your room! Will certainly be returning.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bldral
Reviewed 8 May 2015

We stayed one night in the Royal Oaks Cottage (wish it could have been two nights). The cottage was cute, roomy & quiet. The bed was comfy, but a bit too wobbly. The large jetted tub & the front porch near the Koi pond were the highlight of our stay. Despite other reviewers opinion of Tom, I found him to be nice and inviting with conversation, and although Sara was very nice, I found her to be a bit on the quiet side. None the less, both owners were very nice. The evening snacks/treat & breakfast, in my opinion, could have been a bit more culinary in creativeness, but still an enjoyable experience. We will certainly stay here again (maybe try a different cottage just for a change up) and I think it's a great deal with their Sun - Thurs. special on selected rooms. Perfect spot for solo or a couple's get away. I would not recommend family or kids for this spot, more for the serenity & romance. We appreciate your hospitality Sara & Tom.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2010traveldiva
Reviewed 18 February 2015

we stayed there for 2 days in Royal oak cottage and they are private holding. Breakfast is nice, stay is great but at night we are bothered by noise from the beds frame box.

They have a library and DVD collection and Microwave in guest room

Nice pond with fish.
Free wifi

I recommend it for families and couples.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2015

My first experience at at bed and breakfast and this place was great! I needed a couple of days of disconnect and rest and I found this place very welcoming and relaxing. The cottage was very comfortable and breakfast was equally as great. Koi pond outside was a nice touch as well. The owners, Tom and Sara, were very friendly and you can tell they take great pride in this place. Can't wait to stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Courtney W
Reviewed 12 November 2014

Had some business to do in Granbury so decided to take advantage of a B&B in town. We stayed in the Royal Oak Cottage. When we arrived they had snacks available and advised us that desert will be available later that evening on the porch. The room is stocked very well and of course our room was very comfortable. I really enjoyed the cottage porch and enjoyed the sound of the waterfall in the outside pond. My wife loved taking a bubble bath in the large jetted tub. An outdoor electrical fireplace is available for your enjoyment while sipping on your favorite beverage. My wife really enjoyed the selection of books available next door in the library/game room. Due to an unexpected death, the owners advised us that they would not be serving breakfast but arranged for us to have breakfast at the Paradise Bistro and Coffee Company! What a treat this was, we will be back and highly recommend this place if you are visiting the great City of Granbury.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business