All reviews dinosaur valley free popcorn best westerns hot tub expo center waffles nice hotel pool area rocking chairs enjoyable stay clean rooms great place to stay ceiling fan my son biscuits and gravy king suite dog show
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Very nice people and easy check in and out. Perfect location for my needs. Pool was clean and rooms nice. Only reason I gave the sleep quality a lower rating is I’m use to a bigger bed I believe but otherwise a very nice stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Great time room was clean for a older hotel was very nice . Staff was very helpful,kids love the pool breakfast could have stayed open till 10am like most hotels but the stay was great would stay again

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
JCStone1, Manager at Best Western Dinosaur Valley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you Kent for a 5 star review. Thank you for your suggestion regarding breakfast hours. I will look into it. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Spent two nights here with the grandkids on our dinosaur weekend. No complaints. A very friendly and helpful staff! This was our first time to stay with Best Western and will consider others in the future. Will stay with them again...

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Outstanding! I hosted a family reunion there the last weekend of July. JC was most helpful in making the arrangements. We rented their meeting room which I now call the “Hospitality Room” because that’s what this hotel is all about! Every detail was met starting with our check in with Jordan. She let me know she would be working all weekend and she was there to meet our needs. The hotels decor and was pure Texan and our rooms were spacious and clean. A dip in the pool cooled the guests off in the 105’ heat! Even though I thought our rooms were nice it was obvious that they were in the process of doing some remodeling to make them as good as new. Breakfast was good too. I would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend if they are going to Dinosaur Valley in Glen Rose Texas!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2018

We had a great experience at this hotel. We had a family reunion and had about 40 guests show. The booking experience was smooth and easy. Their breakfast was great. The owners were very hospitable. The rooms were spacious and clean. I would recommend anyone traveling through Glen Rose to stay at this hotel. They also have some great history and murals painted on the wall.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family