“Absultely perfect every in every way!!! We'll be back soon!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glen Rose
Sunset Ridge Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 6 Glen Rose B&B and Inns
“Absultely perfect every in every way!!! We'll be back soon!”
Reviewed 9 June 2011

I don't know where to begin! Everything was absolutely perfect. Fred and Vicky have a an amazing attention to detail. We found them to be courteous and very thoughtful. After a very long drive we were greeted at the door and welcomed into their lovely home.
After getting settled in, we read the guest book in the room. We were so excited to see everyone's wonderful comments and rave reviews of the food! We quickly changed our dinner plans to enjoy Vicky's wonderful cooking and we were so glad we did! The food is something out of a four star restaurant. The presentation was wonderful and the scenery of the valley while enjoying our meals was simply heavenly. We enjoyed seeing the foxes out back while enjoying a lovely sunset.
The bed and room was so comfortable! The sheets where the softest sheets I have ever felt in my life! The bathroom was comfortable and the shower was absolutely amazing!
If you are considering a north Texas getaway, this is the place to be!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank DigitalAlchemy
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed 30 May 2011

My husband surprised me with this get away for our 20th wedding anniversary. He made an excellent choice! The beautiful rooms, gorgeous view, outstanding service and attention to every tiny detail, made our stay unforgetable! Our hosts, Fred and Vickie, were so kind and gracious. We loved the delectable meals, all prepared expertly by Vickie. She is a culinary artist! We loved our private patio for dining, and the spa/jetted tub for relaxing. The immaculate rooms and grounds were evidence of all the love and hard work that they pour into this inn. This is the place to go to un-plug from the frenzy of life and be immersed in tranquility! We enjoyed ourselves immensely! Can't wait until we come back!

Room Tip: Great place for an intimate and elegant wedding!
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Glad1
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 11 April 2011

My wife and I stayed there April 8-9, and couldn't have enjoyed it more. We had a great conversation with Fred and Vickie when we arrived, while we waited for the other couple we were meeting there to arrive. Fred and Vickie are very congenial, open, and friendly. If you order dinner to be served, you better be ready to eat some great home cooked meals. Vickie is a GREAT cook!

These folks are wonderful hosts, who have standards as to who can stay in THEIR bed and breakfast. If you want a very relaxed visit, with no drama, stay here! I know we'll be back.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Busdriver320
laur0521
Reviewed 25 March 2011

I tried to book a room here for my wife and I (I'm also a woman), but the owner's refused to rent us a room because we are lesbians. When the owner asked for my "husband's" name, I simply said, "my wife's name is [insert wife's name]." After clarifiying that, yes, I said my "wife," he placed me on hold for a few minutes. When he came back, he stated, "l'm sorry, but we are Christians here, so I don't think we can rent you a room."

So, I'm sure the property is lovely, but if you stay here, you should be aware of the kind of people you are supporting.

Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
11 Thank laur0521
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 27 February 2011

My husband and I just returned from a one night stay at SunseRidge B&B! It was incredible! The room was unbelievable. Everthing was spotless! The bed was soooo comfortable. The shower and jacuzzi were just what we needed! It was wonderful! Fred and Vickie are gracious hosts and Vickie is a fabulous chef! We can't wait to visit again! Thank you!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple