“Not fancy but good food”
Review of Juliany's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Casual dining in a small restaurant that you may pass up if driving by, but the food is good. If you like Italian you'll enjoy their menu so don't let the exterior put you off.

Reviewed 30 December 2011

Our hotel suggested Juliany's Italian Restaurant and we were not disappointed. We had a late dinner that was delicious. Service was great.

Reviewed 19 December 2011

Nice place to eat. Clean restaurant, good service, & great food!! Very pleased!!

Reviewed 9 October 2011

I usually order the canneloni, but ordered the chicken marsala once...it was bland, the marsala missing. I think they poach all their chicken as every chicken dishy husband has tried was unappetising to look at...Like I said, I stick with canneloni ...which is good.

Reviewed 13 August 2011

There were five of us in our party - we all ordered different things, but when the food arrived, all of the dishes looked the same - a giant pile of pasta covered with the same tomato sauce. The sauce was flavorless, the chicken parmesan that I had was buried in a gooey mess of cheese. There was no wine available. We ordered garlic bread (we didn't realize that bread was already going to be served with the food) that was NOT garlic bread. I did notice a fly on the table. Wished I'd read a review before we tried this place.