“We enjoyed our stay”
Review of Quality Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Georgetown
Quality Inn
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Georgetown
Reviewed 25 July 2011

They room was very clean and comfortale.. The towels need updated. They were really dingy. The staff was friendly and helpful and the breakfast was anything you wanted. The pool looked clean and inviting but didn't have time to swim. This location was convenient to Round Rock where we were attending our granddaughters National softball games, outlet malls, restaurants, etc...

Room Tip: Probably online would be the best price. There really isn't any good prices for motels anymore.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
QualityInntexas, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2011

Thank you very much!!
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us.
The next time you and your family come back to visit us, let us know.
We will be very glad to accommodate your needs.

Hiten Patel, General Manager
& the Entire staff at the Quality Inn

Reviewed 22 July 2011

We decided to take a spur of the mement road trip to the Hill Country and decided that we would stop when it got dark. So we arrived in Georgetown and found Quality Inn. Since we had a late check in, the attendant at the front desk accommodated us by allowing the pool to remain open an hour later so that we could get cooled off and refreshed. The room was spacious and the furniture was nice. When we arrived for the continental breakfast we were pleasantly surprised. Besides the basic danish, muffins, coffee and juice, they also provided boiled eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy and batter to make fresh waffles. We were completely satisfied with the friendly attendents, the accommodations and the breakfast. Good work Quality Inn!

Room Tip: Ask for whaterver you need and the attendent will do their best to accommodate your request.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fwroadtrippers
QualityInntexas, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2011

Thank you for your stay with us at the Quality Inn.
We really do appreciate the feedback you have wrote for us.
We strive to provide the best customer service as possible,

please come back and visit us, we are looking forward to seeing you again soon!!

Hiten Patel, General Manager
&
The Entire Quality Inn Staff

Reviewed 14 October 2010

I do believe that this hotel has become some sort of day laborer camp. We stayed here previously in July on a trip through to Corpus. It was nice and quiet, clean room, with an accomodating, knowledgeable and friendly staff. This time however, will be our last stay here.

We had to park in amongst numerous constuction type vehicles, trucks loaded with tools etc.. Not a problem, didn't think anything of it. What was a problem though, was the ensuing half-the-night night long clatter of beer bottles, loud drunken spanish chatter outside our room and having to weave through a gauntlet of shirtless drunks in the parking lot to retrieve items from our car. My wife refused to venture back outside the room after being wolf-whistled at by a couple of drunken, tattooed, leering, shirtless men. They were sitting all over the trucks, leaniing against the walls, sitting on the sidewalk in chairs taken outside from the various rooms...in short...they were everywhere but in their rooms.

As I retrieved a suitcase from the car, the pungent, unmistakable smell of Marijuana was drifting across the parking lot. 2 calls to the front desk did nothing to alleviate the issue, there are security cameras that are viewed right there at the desk, obviously this type of behavior is OK with and endorsed by the management of this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
hrp783, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2011

We are terribly sorry about your inconvenient stay with us, we have addressed this issue with other guests (the contracting crews) that this is not acceptable. This is not a normal situation at our hotel, majority of our contractor crews are very well behaved and are warned that this type of activity is not permitted at our hotel. Please give us one more chance to prove to you that we do not endorse this type of behavior from any guests.
As far as our night auditor, we no longer employ such employee at this property.
Please do not let this review deter you from staying with us, give us a chance and you will see that this is not the normal case at this Quality Inn.

Reviewed 8 June 2010

I spent the night at the Quality Inn on Leander Road and I35 in Georgetown and was quite pleased with the facility. I was a bit taken by the various TripAdvisor reviews which either loved it or hated it. The only negative experience I had was being greeted by a rather large brown spider in the room when I first entered but once I quickly did away with it, I had no further problems. The room was clean and quiet (even though it is close to I-35 and I had a room facing the highway). The breakfast area wasn't very big but it was tidy and there was an assortment of the usual items along with hot biscuits and gravy. It's an easy drive down into Austin and it's a bit cheaper than hotels in the city. I plan to stay here again soon.

Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank BrianP1955
hrp783, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2011

Thank you for your honest review, we do apologize for the spider you found in our room. With an exterior property, especially in south-central Texas there are a lot of bugs. We have a very reputable and certified pest control service that services all our rooms every month, not just a few room.

Reviewed 1 June 2010

After driving on the road until 2:30 in the morning we decided we had to give in and stop for the night. My husband and I pulled into the first hotel we could find. The Quality Inn in Georgetown, TX. I have 3 major complaints. 1) it took us over 20 minutes to get checked in and I am still not sure why that was. We were the only people there at 3 am. Once we finally got our room keys and got to our room we were 2) greeted with a knock you out odor of bleach that was clearly covering up other smells. I went to the restroom to wash my face to a dirty bathroom and hairs on my towels. Being so incredibly tired, I gave up and climed into bed with stained sheets. The next morning when I went to take a shower I had to clean it out myself before I would even step in. There was hair and dirt in the tub. 3) I get home semi rested (at least it was quit the only good thing out of the whole stay) and check my bank account after a long weekend to see that they are holding the room rate of $87 x 3 = $260 out of my checking account. When I call they gal that answered said and I quote "Well, did you use a debit card?" and not in a helpful friendly voice I might add. When I said yes, she said "yeah that happens sometimes. It should clear in the next 7-10 business days." Excuse me?!?! Why is it that it is ok to hold those extra funds for that long? When I asked them to release the additional holds she said "there is really nothing we can do. you will get in back in 7-10 business days." They could have told me when checking in that if I use my debit card this could happen!!! I would have happily used my credit card to avoid almost $300 of my cash being tied up. When I asked for the corporate number to get this resolved she said "good luck...it is with 4 choice and that it probably wouldn't do me any good." How about that for cust. service. Now I have to spend time trying to get my bank to release the hold since the hotel can't seem to manage.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Georgetown
2.8 km away
4 km away
Days Inn Georgetown
Days Inn Georgetown
#9 of 10 in Georgetown

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK