“Great place for a get together ”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #23 of 170 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

We are visiting friends from Georgetown who invited us to join a neighborhood get together at LongHorn. Service was friendly and efficient for 30 guests. Drink and appetizer orders were taken followed by dinner orders. Everything was delivered quickly. Ambience is welcoming. Great bar. The LongHorn Salmon was as good as I remember. I ordered the large size so I would have leftovers. My husband enjoyed his rib eye steak. Would definitely visit again if I lived in the area!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Since LHSH is my son's favorite, I decided to make the 45 minute one way trip for a mother/son lunch. We got there and were issued our pager. After waiting for about 10 minutes, a couple with 2 kids walked in and were given a pager that was immediately taken back and they were seated by who I believe was the manager. The hostess even pointed over to us (I assume she was telling him that we were there first) Okay, at this point my 16 year old and I are the only 2 in the waiting room, and I'm thinking they must be cleaning a 2 seater table and used the bigger table for the couple with the 2 little kids...no biggie. We waited another several minutes when a party of 5 walked in. I hear the lady say, "We want to be seated right away because we are on a time crunch". Well, welcome to the club lady! And unbelievably, after about 30 seconds, the party of 5 is seated. I'm fuming at this point. This was supposed to be a special day. I walk up to the hostess and tell her this is unacceptable. Two parties have been seated in front of us. And she had the nerve to ask me, with her deer in the headlights look, "who did I seat in front of you?" Wow, really!?! I've been the only one sitting directly across from you in the waiting room! Needless to say, we left. I can't support an establishment that doesn't treat all customers equally.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I never have a bad meal here. Sometimes the service is very slow when they are busy so I try not to come on busy nights. But I always get a booth which I prefer. The table water is terrible here so order something else to drink. I always get the salmon and like it.
Their salad with blue cheese dressing very good. Honey bread with butter very good. They seem to office slightly smaller servings of salmon and bread than they did in the past. However considering the choices in town I will be coming back because the food is consistently good and I am very content with a meal here.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Had some family in town and ended up at Longhorn Steakhouse cuz they were open late on Christmas Eve the food was amazing the service was with a smile even though it was Christmas Eve and I'm sure everybody wanted to be at home with family we had a wonderful time I go there often and it's always a delightful experience it's good food good service the prices are reasonable and always an enjoyable time

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We’ve eaten at a different Longhorns, and thought this venue wasn’t as good as the other. I had the ribeye, and there was a lot of sinue/gristle. Tasted pretty good, but for the money, I wasn’t too impressed. Service was very helpful, and attentive, but unfortunately, didn’t enquire as to how I enjoyed my meal, even after seeing the pile off waste on the plate. Nice atmosphere, and the rest of the food, we had no concerns with.
Maybe just an off nite, but it will make me think about visiting this location again.