“Some good items”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here 2x now. First time I had a dish I did not like and did not like the fact they just heated it in the microwave. It was ground beef with pasta and cheese on top. It was tasteless. Today I returned and had the salad with chicken. It was delicious and I would get it again. So if I had done a review after the first visit it would have been a one star. Glad I gave them another visit.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Been going here as long as they’ve been open and it’s always wonderful. Have had almost everything on the menu and recommend it all. They use lots of garlic so be prepared!

1  Thank amycweir
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Heading to Austin and the hangries struck, so we googled the nearest Whataburger and took exit 262 for a quick bite. Then we spotted the sign for this cafe. Parking lot full, a good sign. Cafeteria style service was quick and the choices were amazing. I had Gyros wrap and my husband had the moussaka. Everything was delicious. We have new favorite pit stop!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The people are really great s well as Theo food they prepare. Prices are awesome and be aware that they do give you plenty, so go to this place with empty stomach.

Angel

1  Thank Eldulce33
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Had a really good meal here and have had take out as well. The chicken is really really good. Would definitely eat here again and have recommended it to many friends traveling down or up 35. Right off of the interstate on the frontage road. Have the grilled chicken salad and or the spanakopita - yum.