“Taco Tuesdays”
Review of Fish City Grill

Fish City Grill
Ranked #40 of 368 Restaurants in Garland
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Love, love, love this place! I grew up in South Louisiana, so I'm always leary about seafood places in North Texas. This location of Fish City Grill has Taco Tuesdays & they don't disappoint. I had the absolute BEST Honey Chipotle Shrimp tacos, cheesy grits & spicy hush puppies. Bread pudding is excellent & portions are huge. Might want to share this one!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Extended family outing. Crab clusters were good as was the gumbo. The Char plate was over priced as it was mediocre. The greens were old and the fish over cooked. We would go back if in the area, but we won't make a special trip.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

First time visitor to FCG & we've been back several times! Always a good menu - great food and solid, friendly service!! Pricing is good and we'll be back....

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I go here regularly for lunch & sometimes dinner. Love their spicy shrimp appetizer. For lunch when I'm shopping with my girlfriend we split that & each get a bowl of the cream of jalapeño soup. Perfect!!

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Restaurant had a four and a half a star review, so we decided to try it.1st we wanted to get seated outside, it was a sunny day. After a minute or so, we were surrounded by the bees! They moved us indoor. We got seated at the booth. Seat cushion was thorn, not enough space in between the table and the seat. Indoor is nothing special, kind of dark. Food, great disappointment! We ordered I believe it was called seafood platter, about 16-17 dollars. It was horrible, fries over seasoned, oysters overcooked, couple of small shrimps, catfish was kind of smashed up. Overpriced, small portion, over seasoned, overcooked. It was our 1st and last time at this restaurant.

1  Thank Mia847