“Catfish Saturday”

Crazy Catfish Restaurant
Ranked #198 of 392 Restaurants in Garland
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Tried Crazy Catfish for the first time & it was pretty good. Could've used a little more seasoning but $7 for a 6pc Catfish strip basket w/fries & a drink wasn't bad & the ladies preparing the food were nice as was the service. Would probably visit again.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

My husband and I love the fish dinners from this restaurant. We mainly go to their other location on Centerville Road also in Garland, TX. We usually get the whole catfish dinner, the #7. The fish is always cooked to my liking, a large portion and often too much to eat in one setting. I look forward to our next order soon.

Reviewed 23 December 2011

Went there when they just opened on Sunday and was disappointed. The Catfish was pretty good; the Coleslaw was disgusting, so do NOT order it; and the Jumbo Shrimp were normal sized that had been squished flat to make them look big in the Basket which was a "rip-off" for the price. The place is NOT clean and I really think the City Health Dept should check them out. I will say my wife said that at least the catfish did taste as if it was cooked in fresh oil vs some places we have been. This was my first visit, and will probably only go back if someone with me makes me!

2  Thank JeromeW99
Reviewed 23 November 2008

Crazy Catfish is not glitzy, its really has no atmosphere at all,
but if you want some good catfish, this is the place! Crispy, seasoned just right, served with very good French Fries and hush puppies! Love to pick this up and bring it home - as we live
only minutes away. Reasonably priced - and their shrimp is incredible too. Just plain old good food.

2  Thank jeddat1

Been to Crazy Catfish Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK