Me and my husband came down here for our anniversary trip. Which was also our 1st trip to galveston. When we got to hotel we were booked for a partial ocean view room. We upgraded (I asked for the very front room that faced the ocean) and paid about 50.00 extra. We stayed here 6 days. We were on the 3rd floor. We loved our room it was perfect for us. The kitchen was very nice also had plates/bowls/silverware. Slept very good on our bed. The balcony view was beautiful!! Had a nice tv in the other room. Housekeeping did a great job. There's a golden corrall to the right of the hotel. Your on the seawall where everything is which made this location perfect it's right in the middle of everything. There's a nice heated pool we swam in for a couple hours. There's a security man that walks the property at all hours of the day. Overall we would defintely stay again. Loved the hotel, view and the location!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted Best Condo Rental on the Island! Our on site Galveston team personally handles your reservation when you book direct. We guarantee the best service, rates & packages! Casa del Mar Beachfront Suites - always a super value; ideal for a family vacation or a weekend getaway for two. When you’re looking for the ideal lodging choice, why stay in an ordinary hotel when you can have all the comforts of home in a beachfront suite ? Casa del Mar Beachfront Suites are a super value, ideal for a family vacation or a weekend getaway for two. Each fully furnished suite offers a private balcony for you to relax and enjoy the view as well as a small living area with a newly remodeled studio kitchen. There is a small private bedroom with a queen size bed and in the living area, a queen sofa sleeper and a set of Junior bunks designed for small children under the age of 10. We have two tropical pools (one seasonally heated), a trellised Bar-B-Que area, laundry facilities and Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all suites and throughout the property. Our beautifully landscaped property also features conference and catering facilities ideal for family reunions, small groups and corporate retreats. Casa del Mar is conveniently located right on the Seawall beachfront, central to all of the Island's great restaurants, shopping and favorite attractions. Relax by the pool, take a sunset stroll on the beach or enjoy Galveston's rich Island history. Casa del Mar and Galveston Island offer something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Del Mar Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Beachfront Hotel Galveston
- Casa Del Mar Beachfront Suites Galveston