We paid $141 for a "suite" with a balcony at this Hampton Inn. My husband is a diamond member and we stay in Hampton Inn Studio Suites frequently. This was the smallest suite I have ever seen. There was a king bed, a sofa and table. There was a wet bar - but it was smaller than the regular rooms. We also paid extra for a balcony that overlooked the Wal Mart parking lot with the Gulf of Mexico in the far distance. The balcony faces the west so you will get full sun and heat in the evenings. Our co-worker had to move rooms because of a non-functioning air conditioner - she was moved to another room and the light in the bathroom was out...The area outside the pool was littered with cigarette buts and a beer can. There are better options for the price and the location. Would not recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston hotel is right by the Galveston Seawall, Moody Gardens, the beach, and historic sites. The hotel offers a free full hot breakfast every day, free high-speed internet and Wi-Fi, outdoor pool and whirlpool, fitness center, and meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn And Suites Galveston
- Hampton Inn Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn Galveston