“Look no further!! You just found the perfect stay.”
other travellers have booked this property
Enjoy Unbelievable Views From Our Waterfront Rentals your Whole Family will Love!
Floorplan EXCEPT our 2nd bedroom sleeps 3 / has full size bed with twin bunk
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Floorplan EXCEPT our 2nd bedroom sleeps 3 / has full size bed with twin bunk
Large kid-friendly Balcony
Elevator right outside the front door
Walk-over to Private Beach.  Pointe West has 3 miles of private, pedestrian only beach with no cars!
Book your trip in the fall and the beach will look like this!  No one around for miles!
Beach Club Infinity Pool
Fitness Center at the Beach Club
Bay Side Lazy River Pool
Shady & shallow, Lazy River Pool is great for small children and for sunset watching.
Enjoying coffee and nature right in front of our building
There is a drive-on beach area, at the very very west end of Island, great for catching big fish!
Condo storage closet has basic fishing equipment, beach chairs, crabbing nets for guests to enjoy
Photo taken from our balcony, birds love this part of the island
Roseate Spoonbills and Herons love to hang out at the small fishing lake in front of the condo
Beach on a Saturday morning in the fall
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Diana O
“Look no further!! You just found the perfect stay.”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

With so many places to stay, we didn’t know where to stay, but I read the reviews and chose this condo wondering if we made the right choice as there are so many options and choices. The moment we entered the condo, I knew we made the right choice. This would be the perfect vacation spot for our family!! My entire family was so pleased. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The condo is very nice with such beautiful views. Kitchen was better equipped and organized than my own kitchen at home with everything you could think of to prepare a nice meal, from cupcake pans, cookie sheets, cake pans, blenders, a large steamer pot to boil crawfish, potato peeler, cheese grater, wine bottle openers, can openers, sippy cups for babies, you name it they had it. They even had a spice rack with any spice you may need- A cook’s paradise. The refrigerator was well stocked with all the condiments needed for any meal. The owners thought of every convenience you could possibly think of to make your stay a very pleasant one. I was so super impressed that I decided to write a review, which I usually don’t bother because I am such a busy person, but I felt the owners deserved merit for making our stay so pleasant and memorable. There were plenty of things to do and they provided so many fun toys to use: bike cycling, kayaking, fishing, plenty of board games, and movies for the whole family to select from. This condo definitely deserves a 5 star rating. The owners went above and beyond the call of duty. You have to experience it to know what I mean. Words just can’t describe it. The owners save you the headache of having to pack so much because so much is provided. I was even more surprised when I saw make up remover towels and feminine napkins in the bathroom. Now that is going above and beyond the call of duty of providing good service. I was so happy because it saved me the hassle of having to run to the store to pick up some of these items and I could focus my time on just enjoying my stay and relaxing for a change instead of having to run to the store for last minute items I need. We definitely will be back for a longer stay.
I love the location. Very quiet, peaceful, the grounds are well kept and manicured and walking distance to the lazy river pool. We rode the bikes there. My son would wake up early and I could watch him fish from anywhere in the condo I was because where ever you are in the condo you have a nice view of the bay, from the kitchen, Master bedroom, living room, and breakfast room you have such an excellent view of the water- Just Breathtaking. Beds were very comfortable and nice cozy blankets to snuggle in with comfortable pillows. When we first walked in we were impressed how cool it was in the condo. The owners made sure it was nice and cool as we walked in. I can tell that they put so much thought into making this the best stay on the island. I didn’t get to meet the owners, but my husband met them and said they are very nice family. They were staying in their other condo next to the one we rented. We definitely plan to come back soon. This review could go on and on of all the good things I have to say, but I think I will end it with if you are thinking of a nice place to stay, look no further, you just found it. You will be ecstatic with your choice.

Your age range 50-64
Ward C
“In Response to your request for Feedback on our vacation”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I am responding back to your request for a review on our experience at your condo. We were very happy with your quick response from our first comments. In all what a great view from our first cup of coffee to the beautiful sunsets at night. Great for families and our kids loved lazy river pool and hot tub. Relaxing and not time spent in traffic and cement. Great place to kick back and just relax.

Ward W Campbell

Austin, Texas
Reviewed 26 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect 👌”
Reviewed 27 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We felt right at home! I know of no higher praise for it's true what they say, "there's no place like home". The apartment was immaculately clean, stocked with more than you could ever need, comfortable, roomy, and nicely decorated to set the mood with an Island theme. We especially loved the balcony overlooking the bay! We only had a week, but would have loved to stay all summer!
The owners were wonderful! Very friendly and accommodating! They very graciously allowed me to change my booking dates even though it caused some issues with the booking agency.
We have already recommended this rental to some friends who are very interested. We may even come back with them!

Landri S
“Perfect Vacation”
Reviewed 29 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The location of this condo is perfect. It's secluded enough that the beaches were not crowded and the water was so clean. We were about 20 minutes away from Seawall Blvd which was not a bad drive considering how great everything at our location was. It was everything the description says it is plus more!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the secluded location but we were still close to everything.
Liked least: Nothing.
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing