All reviews full kitchen washer and dryer living room deep jetted tub separate shower time share shuffle board pool area one bedroom unit basketball court sleeper sofa beach access ice maker first floor large balcony king bed galveston beach
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 10 days in late August, as my parents are HICV owners and we wanted to try a different resort to Orange Lakes. The rooms were well fitted out and the pool area just the right size in the ‘off season’. I could imagine the pool would be very busy/crowded in peak season.

It is pretty isolated, with only the Tipsy Turtle within walking distance. Access to the beach is great.

There’s a small games room and fitness sweet. The on-site market is very small with minimal choice, so don’t rely on this if you want more than a soda and bag of chips.

We travelled as a party of 10, using three different types of room. I was in the deluxe one bed (B) lock-off, with my parents in the adjoining (A) room. The B room is very small and really only suited to a couple. The standard two bed, used by my brother, was the best of all the rooms with a full gulf view and great space. If using HICV points, I’d choose a two bed standard over a two bed deluxe (lock off) as the deluxe has no superior fittings.

I must also mention the absolutely fantastic front desk staff; a credit to HICV.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2018

My travel companion was at this hotel and she told me that the rooms are spacious, that they have very good service and that in one of their restaurants they prepare a very good pasta, I would like to go in January 2019 because my schedule is very full

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed in a Signature unit and it had a great view of the gulf. The suite was nice, but is in need of renovations. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool and grounds were well maintained. The resort has immediate access to the beach, just a short walk down a boardwalk. The beach is well maintained as well.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Nice resort. Close to the beach. Walkable. We had a 2 bedroom unit. It was clean and well equipped. We made good use of the kitchen. Cooked breakfast and a few other things. If you plan to cook, do bring the groceries with you as there are no grocery stores closeby. But of course the main drag in Galveston is full of restaurants and eateries and other stores.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I are owners since 1991. Our small investment has really increased in value, well worth buying into. Look online to see for yourself! You can enjoy all the amenities and a great staff to accommodate your every need during your stay. The beach is so close, you can see it from your room. A jacuzzi in the master bedroom!! Come visit for a tour and you'll receive a generous prize!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple