“My parents got food poisoning!!!!”
Review of Rainforest Cafe

Rainforest Cafe
Ranked #48 of 325 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, View, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Part adventure, part restaurant and wholly entertaining. The Rainforest Cafe is an exciting thrill for all ages. Wild times await in a decorative jungle with animatronics and a menu of delicious American and tropical fare.
Reviewed 8 December 2017

My family went to the Rainforest Cafe in November during the rot rally so the restaurant was dead since it was also off season. My parents shared the coconut shrimp and within 2 hours they were throwing up and had uncontrollable diarrhea. We let Landry's (which is the company that owns Rainforest Cafe) how sick my parents were and they just tried to find another cause for my parents illness. They asks what they ate for lunch, if they had food allergies and went on to let us know that nobody else reported being sick. This is customer service?!?! I think not. Nobody else was in the restaurant that evening you idiots!!! I wonder how they would have like to have had to clean up their parents poop and watch their own father crap all over himself. The smell was so bad that my kids went home. Our entire vacation was cut short and we even had to cancel our fishing trip. My parents are in their 70's so this will have likely been our last family vacation together. Thanks Landry for giving us the most horrible experience we have ever had at a restaurant. $260 down the drain with the poop and vomit!!!!

1  Thank Melanie D

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I went here to get them to sing a loved one happy birthday, Landry's is always a great experience for me and the food is always great. This time the waiter was VERY RUDE as well as the manager! I will not be back to this location. 12/6/17

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

We wanted there because I know it would be exciting for my young girls. My girls were so much enjoying. My husband and I were enjoyed too. High recommend!

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Went there to eat some dinner with the family great atmosphere waiter was very nice foods good Thai priced just like everywhere else but not higher than anywhere else went through a river ride expedition it was kind of funny was only $5.99 per person is interesting mostly the rain forest café has the good atmosphere and the food is really good wait staff was friendly and nice everything was clean would recommend a friends and family

1  Thank bruce p
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We ate here last night and the staff is super super friendly. The food was ok nothing big to talk about but it was all hot and fresh.

1  Thank Corey N Shannon F