“Good Food and Service”

Ranked #48 of 325 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had dinner here one evening. The food was very good and the portions were generous. My husband had the lasagna and I had the eggplant appetizer. Both were very good. You can bring your own bottle of wine - no corkage fee. Will go back when we visit Galveston again.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Visited twice. Water they brought had a bed smell. Food looked like as a mountain of something - not clear of what. Brusketas were huge, again some inaccurate mountains of big loaf, invisible tomato and big mozarella. You will do better by yourself. For sharing dishes thhey want 5 usd.

1  Thank Наталия С
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Four of us dined here. The atmosphere is casual. The parking lot and dining area are small. The menu was surprisingly diverse. Our server was wonderful and the food was fresh and delicious. A great meal for all of us and we ordered everything from pasta to seafood. Desserts are good too! We did not know, but diners are encouraged to bring a bottle of wine. The other guests that evening looked like locals and ALL of them had a bottle--or two--of wine on their tables.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on a recommendation and were overwhelmed by the fresh, delicious food! Crisp salad in wonderful Italian vinaigrette dressing and warm, crusty bread with fresh herb & olive oil dipping sauce would have filled us up, but I’m glad we didn’t stop! Hubby had an outstanding Chicken Limone which was surprisingly light tasting & I had the shrimp in cream sauce...amazing!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

This restaurant was next to where I was staying. With the ice storm/freezing weather recently I could not drive for dinner. I decided to give this little nondescript place a chance. What a surprise! I ended up having 2 dinners there. The spaghetti and meat balls was as good as I've had in Chicago and New York. The spaghetti and shrimp was excellent as well. The chocolate tiramisu was excellent desert which I could not finish. Nice romaine salads with the meals as well. The service was very good and friendly. My only criticism is that on the second night when many people were eating, it was very loud as the building is small and there's no soft, sound absorbing items around.