All reviews across the street front desk choice hotels covered parking waffles bed and pillows room was large would stay here again check in was easy balcony view pre cruise sea wall fishing pier seawall blvd cruise port fridge and microwave third floor
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel smelled like mold, pool was filthy, rooms were really outdated, and staff wasn't very friendly.
Breakfast was cold cereal, and we had to find a table that wasn't filthy and chairs that were even.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank JStone71
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

JStone71,

We are sorry to hear that your stay & experience was unpleasant. We do our very best to ensure our rooms & amenities are thoroughly cleaned and maintained. Thank you for bringing this misstep to our attention, as it helps us to improve. We hope you will give us another chance should you return to the area.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We had 5 rooms booked here! The room was dark. Lots of hair in the tub. Mold in shower. Dried drips of something on the floor. Had kids above us. Sounded like they were destroying the room at 12am. Took 3 calls to front desk and yelling the 3rd time to get them to take care of it. NEVER AGAIN!!! WORST HOTEL WE’VE EVER STAYED IN!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

R3F,

Thank you for rating your recent experience at our hotel. It is disheartening to learn that the bathroom was not properly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our housekeeping and maintenance staff. Your feedback are certainly going to be taken into consideration as we are always seeking ways to improve upon the guest experience.We look forward to showing you how we have learned from your experience.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Blood stain bedding,roaches,no hot water and dirty rooms..after 4 rooms we had to change to..Would not recommend this place at all,I have read some of the other reviews they say the same thing.I have tried to post pictures but some how trip advisor wouldn't me them show...this place is a health issue

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Spanaird3333,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you
encountered during your stay. I do want to assure you and all other guests that we clean and sanitize our guest rooms
following each guest stay. It is a very important part of our policies in order to ensure that each
guest enjoys a comfortable, clean, and safe environment. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Blood stained comforters on both beds, hair in the bathtub and a terrible breakfast. When I told the front desk of the stained bedding she stated she was there alone so I had to take them to the front desk if I wanted clean ones. The breakfast employee is the same one everyday and she’s a troll. When I asked her where the biscuits and gravy were she stated they have them once a week. I told her we called to ask what the breakfast items were prior to making our reservations and we were given a list of items including biscuits and gravy, potatoes, sausage, and pigs in a blanket. She mumbled a schedule of what items are served what days and said egg is the only thing they serve everyday and walked off—and the eggs are watery powdered microwave eggs. She gets upset when you tell her the milk is out or when she needs to do or refill anything including spoons??? Talk about a person hating their job and hating to communicate! The pool has no towels and after asking the front desk 3 times we just walked to the room dripping wet.
BEWARE—This hotel does not provide a shuttle anywhere in spite of websites advertising they will. And they will mouth off and tell you they haven’t had a shuttle in 2 years but you can call Uber or Lyft through the app—they won’t even call a cab for you.
I let the owner know the first washing machine does not work and he said ok use the other one. But did not refund my $2 per load charge so I could use the other washer. He did not label the machine as not working and due to a language barrier issue he pretended not to understand I was asking for reimbursement and for soap since I had brought a single use load packet. Funny they understand English perfectly for some things but not when it’s regarding problems.
This hotel takes the pleasure out of staying beachfront—I will never stay here again. 3 days of miserable service from the time we walked in until we left. And $250 per night isn’t necessarily cheap either.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank C G

C G,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I'm sorry to learn that you did not fully enjoy the service,cleanliness and hospitality that we hold to such a high degree of importance in our hotel. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are working hard to address these issues and improve upon the guest experience. We are working to take care of all of the issues that you addressed and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night and we were impressed with the room and the view. Our room was very clean and comfortable and view was spectacular. The breakfast was decent it consisted of eggs, sausage, waffles, cereals, yogurts, and danishes. It was fair. We had a great stay just wish it hadnt been so expensive for one night. Our toilet ran the entire time so my husband fixed the flapper so it would flush right. The toilet had warm water in it so you got a little bit of steam when you sat on it. That was not good something must be wrong with their plumbing. Overall we had a good stay just wouldn't want to pay that much again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kirby R
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Kirby R,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our high standards of cleanliness and were able to provide you a comfortable experience. Your compliment to our breakfast service means a lot to us; though I am so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you experienced with the toilet. We will address the maintenance task right away for the benefit of our future guests, which
hopefully will include yourself.