“Starbucks Coffee and Eggs Benedict!”
Review of The Tremont Cafe

The Tremont Cafe
Ranked #75 of 324 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

What's left to say? It was superb! Fresh fruit was included with the entree. The fritatta is like a giant open-faced omelet. It was a lot more food than we expected from the looks of things. It's NOT one of those places where you just pretend to eat because you need coffee NOW and then go someplace else for real food, which was kind of what we expected. Sometimes it's so nice to be wrong! :)

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We were staying at The Tremont hotels so we thought after a long journey it would be better jut to have light bite to eat, it was delicious.
The food from ordering to be placed at the table were in excellent time, the food was great no complaints.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Because I was staying at the hotel for work, and it was simple, I had breakfast there all three days.

I got a croissant sandwich and the next day the quiche. Both times the egg was rubbery and not worth finishing. One of my coworkers thinks it was because they were heated by microwave. I got the waffle on the last day and that was fine.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Food was good and breakfast was great. We stay at the Tremont Hotel on occasion; however, the choice of restaurant is Ok but Galveston does offer better choices. We generally eat breakfast here when we stay.l

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I recommend. Got food at midnight and at 7 AM. Wife and I both loved it. Breakfast was the best and the wife was able to get a good coffee.