“Just Wonderful!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Let me tell you this is the place. How do I know? Well we came in to town and discovered here so we ate dinner. Scrumptious!! Then we returned the next day for lunch. Also scrumptious! I didnt take last night plates. I had the salad with blackened tuna, my friends loved the raw oysters as their appetizer. They shared a soft crab poor boy. Today I had the fish tacos and they had more poorboys. Gotta visit thia place. May be a short wait bit that's ok...order up a marg or cold one. We did. Onion rings were good. Everything was good to include the service. We sat at the bar both times. Go enjoy!!

Reviewed 12 April 2018

The oysters in this place are some of the best we've ever had. The seafood gumbo was delicious with plenty of seafood and the fish tacos (made with cod!) were incredibly tasty. The real surprise here was the fried okra. A dusting of Parmesan makes these unique okra the best we've ever had. Get here early, though. The place is small and fills up fast. We arrived just after 11 for lunch, and by the time we left the line to get in was out the door.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Great fresh seafood. The oysters were good size, clean, and tasty. The ceviche was huge and full of flavor. The oyster Po boy was spot on. The oyster were fried to perfection and the bun was crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside with a healthy dose of butter and seasoning. The service was great, but be warned. This place is small and loud

Reviewed 7 April 2018

We happened in during happy hour and had some of the best raw oysters I have ever eaten. Large and meaty, freshly husked and a dozen for the price of a half dozen. Other diner's meals looked generous. I had a margarita, nothing extraordinary.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband and I ate here on a Saturday afternoon. I ordered the cheeseburger and onion rings. The burger was okay but the onion rings were really good. My husband ordered the Oyster Po Boy which is fried oysters in Cajun sauce. He likes spicy food but he wasn't thrilled with this because he couldn't taste the oysters. We will return though and he is going to have the oysters just fried and I am going to try the alligator.

The service was good and we enjoyed our meal.