We highly recommend The Galvestonian! We have been staying there for our family vacation every year since our kids were small. We've looked at other places and always come back to the Galvestonian because it is like a second home to us. We feel safe, secure, and love being away from the crowds on the seawall. The staff is always helpful and accommodating. Roz was very helpful before and during our last trip, and I loved the very informative email with links to various places. The condos are beautiful, comfy, clean, and roomy. We love the full sized kitchen, the new appliances, the king size bed, the mirrored walls, large closets, and the balconies with an amazing view. We can see the pool and the beach from the balconies, and taking pictures of the morning sunrise over the gulf is my a must for me. Our kids love their room with their own bathroom. The heated pool and Jacuzzi are a must for every day and night. There are always plenty of chairs and tables at the pool. We also love the exercise room that have TVs too. We love the private beach and the walkway to it. The beach is a great place to walk for hours in either direction and soothe your mind. People are friendly and everyone feels safe. The landscape and flowers are beautiful all around the building, pool, deck, and picnic grounds. It is like our private tropical island and a little piece of paradise for us. It feels awesome to get away from the big city life and relax at The Galvestonian. We love The Galvestonian!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Galvestonian is designed for pleasure and relaxation. For outdoor fun, the large heated swimming pool, which features a hot-tub Jacuzzi, is elevated on a deck which runs almost the entire length of the building. This affords the privacy you deserve, plus a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico. The spacious poolside cabana is quiet, shaded area for enjoying pool side refreshments. For tennis buffs, there are two lighted courts. And, of course, there are miles of beach a few steps down from the pool deck. You can stroll along the water's edge, build sand castles or simply relax on the sand and let the sun's golden rays warm your body.East Beach is the most exclusive beach in Texas. Only 50 minutes from Hobby Airport and only three minutes from downtown Galveston. East Beach is a hideaway which will allow you to escape life's pressures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Galvestonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- Galvestonian Resort Galveston