Hyatt House Dallas / Frisco
Excellent 5/5
Good 3.5/5
Omni Frisco Hotel(Frisco)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfire pitfront deskomelet barindoor poolwaffle stationfull kitchenfamily visitother hotels in the areamade to order omeletsbreakfast was deliciouspepper arenanice sizehighly recommend this hotelliving roomexcellent place to staypotatoesdr pepper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had a great stay at Hyatt House Dallas / Frisco. The staff was courteous and professional. The rooms were clean and fresh. The bartender (Fernando) was stellar! Workout room, pool and amenity areas were clean and inviting.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Dena344, General Manager at Hyatt House Dallas / Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to let Mr. Fernando along with the rest of the staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was given a room without being notified at first due to an issue with the water being out of service. Thankfully we moved to our room of choice on the highest floor the next day for just about a week-long stay. The first room's faucet was loose in the tub, and the noise coming from pipes was horrible at night. Pool was really cold for an inside pool. No hot tub. Breakfast was great and hot and cold choices. There were omelets and waffles, too. The TV stand is NOT have a drawer on it. Suite had flat screen in bedroom and living area, which was great.

Room Tip: King Bedroom Suite
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to the appropriate departments so we can get those items fixed. We are glad to hear that breakfast the most important meal of the day was up to your expectations. Thank you and we do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here this past weekend and it was just great. rooms were new, clean, quiet, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. breakfast was good, not spectacular, but better than most. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for such an excellent review ! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. I will be sure to let them know what kind of impact they made during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Chose to stay here over another brand we normally frequent because we had heard nice things. The check in was welcoming, quick, and very helpful. The lobby/dining area were clean and modern. The elevator was large and clean (no stinky elevator smell). The hallways are HUGE and the room when we arrived was clean and very nice. We loved the kitchen area and separate living room/tv room from the bedroom. Best of all the large shower that wasn't a tub! AWESOME! We went out to our event at the Convention Center and returned about 9:45 pm. When we returned we wanted to order something from the small dining area since they don't have room service. We waited with menu in hand for someone to help us. We finally asked the front desk and they said yes you need to order over there. When someone did come out they went to the register behind the bar and never engaged or acknowledged us. Finally we went up to the bar and asked how we order. The lady behind the bar said, sorry the kitchen is already closed and I can make you anything. It was 10:07 pm. We had been waiting for almost 20 minutes and had spoken to the front desk. This was a Friday night and the dining room/bar was closed at 10 pm in a busy area. We went to the room without dinner and just shook our head. We sat and watched tv for a while and continued to hear what sounded like rushing water through the wall. It was loud. This happened all throughout the night. It was loud enough to wake you up. We tried to find another room, but there weren't any to be found in the area. Saturday discovered that if you are showering and the someone in the hotel (not in our room) flushes the toilet then you loose water pressure. We were gone most of Saturday and returned that evening around 9 pm again. We went straight to the dining area and were greeted by a host apologizing for the long wait it was going to be....he had a room full of people ahead of us to wait on and asked for our patience. We said okay. 35 minutes went by while we watched him make drinks, take food orders, gab with customers, and ring people up. Finally we decided to approach him again since we knew 10 pm was closing in fast and we didn't want to do without dinner again. Yes it was later, but that should be expected in a town with a large convention center and lots of busy things going on right across the street. He told us to continue to be patient. We expressed our concern about the 10 pm deadline...he told us they would close when he said and he would make sure everyone was taken care of. He returned about 10 minutes later and took our order. He returned to tell us he had made our order himself and promised it would be great...we paid and left for our room. It wasn't great. It was soggy, poorly made, and missing part of the protein. Ugh. Again we spent the night listening to water rushing through the walls periodically. 2 nights with little rest. We checked out Sunday morning and told the front desk about the water sounds and dining experience. The response? Sounds like something we should check out and Thank You for staying with us. Geez, no let's talk to the manager, that is unusual, sorry that happened, really just nonchalantly dismissed us. So it left us with memories of the bad instead of the good they should have had.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback of your stay. I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet expectations. Please give us a call 972-668-4500 so I can discuss your issues personally.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

These people are terrible! I have just called Hyatt Reservations and spoke with a very poor customer service representative who then transferred me to a terrible "manager' Kayla (Id alz02gen) who told me they could not help me with the hotel in which I was trying to book or with my points. The manager Kayla gave me a generic telephone number for the company who handles their points, where when you call them (they seem to be located in Canada) you just receive a recording. You can leave a voicemail but not speak with a person. When I called Hyatt reservations back I received Corinne, another manager, who seemingly would not contact the hotel to ask very basic questions. She kept me on the telephone on hold (thinking she was speaking with the hotel) for over 20 minutes until someone named Cheryl in Customer Service (that is the only information she would give me) told me that I was completely "out of luck" (not the words I would really use) and that she was not willing to help me at all, and that Corinne was "writing a case" before contacting the hotel (now over 25 minutes). Cheryl then told me she would connect with with her supervisor/manager which she did not do. The telephone then went blank as I was kept on hold for several minutes and the background music had stopped. It's amazing these people work for Hyatt, and as a new member to the Hyatt and its rewards program, these people are a disgrace. I called the hotel myself and within minutes had received the help I sought from Hyatt "Customer Service" and Hyatt "Reservations." Terrible.

Room Tip: Do Not Recommend Hyatt given their very poor service as detailed above.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Dena344, General Manager at Hyatt House Dallas / Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

I am very disappointed to hear you did not received the help from Hyatt Reservations. We would like to know more. Please email us with a phone number or email address so our Hotel Manager can discuss your issues personally. 972-668-4500