“Good BBQ”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #277 of 536 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 26 December 2017

I have had a few meals over the past few months at other so-called BBQ places and none of them compared to Dickey's. Dickeys is the real deal.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

The ribs and turkey is so good, I licked my fingers until the entire plate was empty. Lol. I would love to eat there more often but $14 on a meal I can't have leftovers with is a bit much.

Anyway, try it out.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 14 August 2015

I like Dickey's because you have a choice in sauce, and don't have to have a burning hot one if you don't like. This one served very generous portions for their sandwiches, and it was quite tasty. I had the pork sandwich, put my own sauce on, and was happy.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 4 June 2015

Another first time visit. I had the 2 meat plate (Pork Ribs, sliced Brisket and green beans). The meat was really delicious and tender. The green beans were seasoned very well. Would definitely return.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 21 April 2015

The BBQ here is ok, but not great. Weak smoke flavor and dry. There are many other places I woiuld return to. Dickey's is not one of them

Date of visit: March 2015

Been to Dickey's Barbecue Pit? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK