“Delicious food, Delightful staff!”
Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Reserve with OpenTable
Cantina Laredo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 526 Restaurants in Frisco
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 29
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We love Cantina Laredo and visit here often. Delicious food: great variety, food is tasty, and it comes to the table hot and fast. The staff working at Cantina Laredo have always been courteous and accommodating - anticipating our needs before we even have to ask. The margaritas are wonderful as well!
Great location right by the Westin and Stonebriar area.
All around, 5 stars = excellent!! :)

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for drinks and appetizers and came away pleased. We did traditional margaritas - the Casa Rita and the top-shelf Cabo Flip. I actually enjoyed the lower-priced (on the rocks) Casa Rita better as I found the Capo Flip to be too sweet for my taste.

The table side guacamole was fantastic and well worth the price. Their salsa has a smoked jalapeño taste to it and was fantastic. Their chips were light and crunchy.

Service was good, but we weren’t really there all that long to really judge it. I look forward to getting back by there to try some of the entrees - some of them looked very good.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I was staying at a near by hotel and was told to go there to get a wonderful Margarita! I got that, and more! The staff were all very warm and welcoming. I happened to be invited to join some regulars at the bar and enjoyed an hour or more of great conversation about the Frisco area! The couple that I was visiting with left first, but before they walked out the door, they asked the Manager, Ric, to make sure I as going to get back to my hotel safely! He came over and we engaged in conversation for a while before I walked back to my hotel. I would say the food was above average! The drinks were FANTASTIC, and the people... were like family!

1  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The Mexican food here is the best and very tasty! Chips and hot sauce very good the drinks are good and the Cancun on the menu is my favorite. The menu has many choices all very good! The staff are always very nice, friendly, and very professional. They have a very nice bar area. I highly recommend if you’re looking for a great place too go!

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

The food at Cantina Laredo is good, but if you want something special, or just changed slightly from the menu, forget it !

It seems that there is only one or two people at this location that speak English, so it is impossible to modify any item on the menu. We have tried multiple times and the restaurant can be frustrating.

Last time we visited, the waiter seemed to understand what we asked for, but we have no idea what they brought us. When we finally got his attention, he didn’t understand what we were asking or what we ordered. After a while, a manager came by and sort of fixed our order.

If you like what’s on the menu and don’t want minor (no sour cream) or major (beans instead of beef) adjustments ... then the food is ok. But, don’t expect them to understand you.

1  Thank dcyonce

Been to Cantina Laredo? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK