“Excellent Experience and Amazing Food!!”

Breakers Korean Grill & Barbecue
Ranked #33 of 536 Restaurants in Frisco
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 90
Description: Breakers Korean BBQ & Grill offers fine dining you've never experienced before. That's right, Fine Dining Korean BBQ! Experience the culture and taste of Korean BBQ on our state-of-the-art downdraft grills. You'll be able to taste the best Korean BBQ in town without having to smell like it afterwards! Our food is made to perfection with the freshest ingredients, carefully handpicked and approved.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you are looking for a different dining experience with excellent food , look no further. We did the all you can eat expanded version. Numerous choices of scrumptious meats, chicken and shrimp. Very nice helpful waiter!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food is amazing and the service is awesome. The server responds to your request immediately. The beef brisket and the pork belly is superb.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The kidest staff team I have ever experienced in the US. We made a mistake in deciding menus but they were super flexible about it and changed it to meet my deminds in the end with no questioning whatsoever. Moreover the food has always been great, my favorite being brisket. Their brisket is absolutely amazing. I live in downtown Dallas but wouldnt mind driving all the way up here for more often! Totally worth it! Oh I almost forgot to mention their fabulous grill vent. The store never gets smokey so you dont have to worry about your jacket getting so stinky after dine!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Been a long time since I met my family, so I wanted to bring them nice place to eat. Heard from my co worker that Breakers BBQ is The place, we made a reservation and went to eat. As soon as we entered, we were surprised by the atmosphere. More importantly, the meat was so tender and delicious. All the meats were superior and pork belly and teriyaki chicken were my favorite. They also had sushi. We had Ahi Tower and it was so good. We will definitely come back

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Since I am Korean, I've been visited lots of Korean BBQ restaurants and this is the best spot I ever had!
They have downdraft system which sucks smoke and the quality of meat is so good.
No need to say about service. My server David was so nice and a manager kept checking us if everything goes well.

RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!