All reviewsfire pitmain streetnice hotelpool areawithin walking distancecomplimentary breakfastbeautiful poolshops and restaurantsin townwould stay here againrooms are cleanconvenient locationnimitz museumthe breakfast areanice roomdowntown areaa great place to stay
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The Hampton is an Awesome hotel to use when staying in Fredricksburg the rooms were great you can easily walk to the downtown area where all the shops are located. A fantastic hotel would stay there again

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel was clean, and the room was spacious but here is why I can only give 3 stars
1. I understand hotels will put a credit hold for $25-$35 for incidentals. I only stayed 2 nights and had a $150 credit hold added to my bill. When I asked the front desk about it was told they would need to talk to manager, and no one ever got back with me.
2. I think big foot checked into the room above me. And he stayed awake until 3 am and got up at 6 am, both nights. My family could hear EVERY step he took. This was awful. Stay on the top floor if you stay here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2017

this is a great hotel great breakfast great clean rooms with nice coffee/fridgerator/ eating bar area. nice pool fire pit at night very quiet slept good.
very centrally located to walking distance of shuttle buses and all the shops
up and down main street

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Clean, friendly , cool. Great trip. Everyone was very accommodating and breakfast was great. They outdoor area is very peaceful and quaint. The fire pit was enjoyable me the pool was perfect. I would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I was please when greeted by the very friendly staff after a long round of golf. Our room was very clean and comfortable. We had a wonderful patio with a view of the inviting pool. Breakfast was good. Would have like hot eggs and bacon/sausage. Because the hotel is right on Main Street there is traffic noise but no one racing by.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family