See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

The only reason I'm giving this place two stars is because we weren't murdered while staying there (but we thought we were going to be murdered).
I feel like this motel hasn't been updated since the Nixon presidency. I also feel like they got all of their furniture from a thrift store.
Overall, it was super sketchy.
BUT the people that worked there were incredibly nice and helpful. I would stay there again if the options were sleeping outside or staying there.

Stayed: April 2017
4  Thank sarilly
Reviewed 31 March 2017

DONT BELIEVE THE WEBSITE.... NO CANCELLATIONS NO REFUNDS don't book online call in and ask questions, the booking agents will not help you if you have a problem and no help from the hotel manager. Unclean and stains on the sheets.

Room Tip: none don't stay at this place
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2016

Oh wow, now that's a horrible Motel! I think I've never seen something like this in my whole life! We spent a Weekend (Saturday to Sunday) in Fredericksburg TX. Unfortunately, the whole City was booked out, so we booked the last room in the Budget Host Deluxe Motel on Priceline. That was the wrong descision. As soon as we entered the Lobby, we smelled Indian food. Maybe not the best sign in a Motel lobby but whatever. We had a large room with two bedrooms, seperated by a dirty old kitchen. And there were cockroaches in this kitchen! The carpet was full of dirty stains, the beds were horror as well! The towels had brown stains on it, the bathroom was terrible... just the whole room gave you the feeling: I don't want to touch anything, I don't want to sleep here. Better sleep in your car!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2016

The good things about this motel are that the rooms are older and have lots of space, the price is cheap and the location is very close to downtown. The bad things are the rooms are way beyond needing updating and the location is right by busy Main St so it's loud. We knew going in that we were a step above camping out so we were prepared. I guess it's fine if you want cheap and don't mind vintage accommodations.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Can you say pee and blood stains on the bedding?? I am always up for an adventure but this was awful. The floors and furniture were extremely dirty. I would guess that the comforters and shams have not been washed in years.
We asked to switch rooms and the second room was just as bad. Luckily we had a blanket in the car that we could lay on. I can't describe how gross and the pictures I have attached dont even begin to show how bad it was.
The entire town was sold out. We felt helpless. I wish I didn't have to even give one star but I had to mark something to be able to give this review.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family