All reviews room was clean the breakfast area waffles would stay here again cookies walls are paper thin free breakfast nice stay in town main street bathroom sink first floor refrigerator and microwave fresh fruit memorial day weekend king bed we've stayed
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

The room was priced for economy stays but I didn’t realize I would try to sleep in a room doused with cheap room spray and the smell of sweaty arm pits. The bathtub is so filthy that I’m afraid to catch a disease.
Not a good experience at all.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Great place......3 time to stay....quaint and just a regular motel...with regular room...
but always everytime clean ........easy to get to Main Street....friendly staff and although they were doing some remodeling...(which is good) it was never a bother to us.......

Room Tip: get as big as you need.....Any location of room was great...no major highway for noise
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2018

This was my second stay at this property. The rooms are perfectly adequate and quite clean. The housekeeping staff that I encountered were very friendly. The breakfast is where things get dodgy. The first morning, there was no seating available so my family chose to go out to a local bakery. The second morning...I was wishing we had gone back to the bakery! My husband chose orange juice from the juice machine while my young daughter chose apple. Both nozzles dispensed the same murky "what is this" juice. Completely undrinkable. A few fixes to the breakfast area would have bumped my rating up a star.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at Comfort Inns that were much better than this. There are signs saying “excuse our mess due to remodeling” but no real evidence of much going on. The untidy lobby, halls and breakfast areas were finally cleaned up 24 hrs later but the areas around the elevator stayed dirty. I would say they don’t have enough housekeeping staff. Our room was acceptable but not spotless: the carpet around the edges hasn’t been vacuumed in a long time nor under the table, the bathroom sink cold tap was a dribble, and the coffee pot took 30 min to brew 4 cups! We reported the faucet and coffee pot but nothing was done.

Our room cards didn’t work the second day and the clerk attributes that to our problem having them near cell phones, credit cards or anything magnetic. That could be true but the main problem was her attitude— not the least bit sympathetic or concerned— just snippy and clearly annoyed we interrupted her snacks and playing with her phone. She could be kept busy wiping down the tables and furniture in the lobby or Sweeping the entrance, etc.

Three stars would be easy for them to get if they stepped up the cleanliness and customer service attitude.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Just had recent foot surgery and reserved an accessible room it was great except the walk-in shower curtain was to short and a lot of water leaked out when you were taking a shower and there is no counter or shelf space in bathroom for you toiletries, Other than that the service was great and the breakfast wasn't bad either.

Stayed: July 2018