All reviews room was clean the breakfast area waffles would stay here again cookies walls are paper thin free breakfast nice stay in town main street bathroom sink first floor refrigerator and microwave fresh fruit memorial day weekend king bed we've stayed
Reviewed 3 August 2018

This was my second stay at this property. The rooms are perfectly adequate and quite clean. The housekeeping staff that I encountered were very friendly. The breakfast is where things get dodgy. The first morning, there was no seating available so my family chose to go out to a local bakery. The second morning...I was wishing we had gone back to the bakery! My husband chose orange juice from the juice machine while my young daughter chose apple. Both nozzles dispensed the same murky "what is this" juice. Completely undrinkable. A few fixes to the breakfast area would have bumped my rating up a star.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at Comfort Inns that were much better than this. There are signs saying “excuse our mess due to remodeling” but no real evidence of much going on. The untidy lobby, halls and breakfast areas were finally cleaned up 24 hrs later but the areas around the elevator stayed dirty. I would say they don’t have enough housekeeping staff. Our room was acceptable but not spotless: the carpet around the edges hasn’t been vacuumed in a long time nor under the table, the bathroom sink cold tap was a dribble, and the coffee pot took 30 min to brew 4 cups! We reported the faucet and coffee pot but nothing was done.

Our room cards didn’t work the second day and the clerk attributes that to our problem having them near cell phones, credit cards or anything magnetic. That could be true but the main problem was her attitude— not the least bit sympathetic or concerned— just snippy and clearly annoyed we interrupted her snacks and playing with her phone. She could be kept busy wiping down the tables and furniture in the lobby or Sweeping the entrance, etc.

Three stars would be easy for them to get if they stepped up the cleanliness and customer service attitude.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Just had recent foot surgery and reserved an accessible room it was great except the walk-in shower curtain was to short and a lot of water leaked out when you were taking a shower and there is no counter or shelf space in bathroom for you toiletries, Other than that the service was great and the breakfast wasn't bad either.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Awesome prices for weekdays and weekends. My wife and I spent our anniversary here. Clean rooms and awesome knowledgable staff. Great recommendations for local events. We traveled all over the area. Highly recommend a visit.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Our room was small but clean. There was a sign posted outside the front door stating “sorry for inconvenience but we are doing some reconstruction “. We never saw any construction or construction vehicles the 3 days we stayed. All common areas were dirty (elevator, breakfast area floor, stairwells, some hallways). We have stayed in many comfort inns and they have all been spic and span clean. We would have changed hotels but this one required 24 hour notice. We were gone all day every day so we stuck it out since our room was clean.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple