All reviews front desk best westerns room was clean waffles rocking chairs other hotels hot breakfast front porch biscuits off the beaten path would stay again main street great place to stay free breakfast nice stay hill country few blocks
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great hotel beds were comfy clean rooms any time I had any issues they made sure to take of them like I was the only guest there and real friendly staff love the breakfast especially the little boxes of cereal

Trip type: Travelled on business
Best Western Pl... F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you taking the time to write this review regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2018

Desk service was very poor. Girl was rude and would not answer simple questions. If I had not already booked with no possible cancellation I would have left. Room air did not work properly. Bed was terrible. Would definitely NOT stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Thank you for writing this review regarding your recent stay at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We stayed at this hotel in the spring of 2017 without any issues, so 1 week a ago when we decided to drive to Fredericksburg I didn't hesitate to book a room and it never occurred to me to look at any reviews. The Germanfest was going on this weekend and there were no other rooms available at any other hotel otherwise we would've left before spending 1 night. When we entered our room we noticed a musty odor. It had new flooring as mentioned in other reviews, looks like hardwood but is linoleum so yes you do have to wear shoes or slippers the entire time. Room and bathroom have been repainted a pale blue but the old granite countertop in the bathroom was not replaced so the color scheme is very weird, plus the coffee maker is in the bathroom which is odd. Those few things aren't huge reasons to say I wouldn't recommend the hotel, it's because of the overall uncleanliness. To begin there was a dead fly behind the bathroom door, and it didn't die recently...it was missing a wing and looked like he'd been there for months because it was starting to come apart. Also the sink drain was dirty with dirt/debris stuck to the edges and also stained with either coffee or soda. Lastly there was an area about 6 inches in diameter behind the toilet that was dirty/dusty. The worst though, that we didn't notice until this morning. was that the A/C vent openings were extremely dirty and we were horrified to realize we'd been breathing the air with possible mold/mildew. Needless to say we decided to check out immediately so I went to the front desk. I didn't plan to say anything but was asked "how was everything". I told the lady actually not very good, mentioned above and even showed produced pictures and videos from my phone. She apologized and gave us 10% off. It was nice of them to give the small discount but it didn't make up for having to stay in a room that was as described above. Had the cleaning and maintenance personnel done their jobs I wouldn't have needed to write this negative review. Unfortunately we don't plan to ever stay at this hotel again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Best Western Pl... F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I would highly recommend staying at this Best Western. The evening staff & morning staff & breakfast were ALL excellent. One of the very best, Best Westerns that I have stayed in & I have stayed in several. Next while you are there, go the National Museum of the Pacific War. Awesome.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Rooms are large and very comfortable. The location to downtown Fredericksburg is another great feature. Nice swimming area and free full breakfast each morning. Front desk personnel are friendly and helpful. Have stayed several times recently and will definitely stay there again soon.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Best Western Pl... F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018