“Wonderful Gem in the Heart of Hill Country”

The Spa at the Inn on Barons Creek
Reviewed 28 May 2017

Enjoyed a peppermint body scrub and hot stone massage. After a long and stressful few weeks, this was the perfect way to relax. The staff made me very comfortable and were super friendly. And it was even more convenient since I stayed at the Inn on Baron's Creek just next door! Definitely recommend this spa for everyone!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I just had a very wonderful and relaxing massage with Sharlene. The massage room was also very relaxing with a heated massage table, spa music, and an electric fireplace. I would definetly have my husband book another massage here! Very friendly staff and an overall nice experience.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

My husband surprised me with a spa day for our anniversary. The whole staff was super nice and friendly. Actually, when we walked in they all greeted me by name. The lavender scrub was so nice and the massage therapist gave a wonderful massage. She definitely will get the knots out without too much pressure. She gave a wonderful relaxing massage. The lady who did my nails was so friendly. We talked through the pedi and mani about everything. If you are going to Fredericksburg then make your reservations in advance. You will not regret it.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Very relaxing atmosphere, friendly staff. Kelly gave a great massage. She is very knowledgable about reflexology and asked what my needs were.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

A marvelous massage. Amber was excellent; the atmosphere was relaxing; the music was perfect. It was a delightful experience. I look forward to returning.